the gaping hole in this week's weak wt study.

by waton 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Waton, the signs are there. Around the sun are concentrated a family of huge stellar cores, i.e., brown and red dwarfs, which can be readily observed on a clear day with normal photographic equipment fitted with Polaroid and light density filters. The stellar cores sap the sun of its corona, causing it to emit predominantly high energy photons which we register as red and blue light (red + blue > purple). This causes the earth to be constantly bombarded by high levels of radiation. Massive explosions of the sun sporadically eject some of the smaller stellar cores, scattering them all over the solar system. Because of their enormous size, these are to cause carnage on the surface of the earth by means of climate change and tidal fluctuations. Underneath, these are to stir up the oceans of magma of the mantle, sure to increase the amount of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The accompanying debris increases the potential for fiery meteor showers. Last, but not least, is the developing pole shift. Magnetic north is already moving south at a rapid rate. I have written a book about it. See example at bottom. If you are interested, send me an e-mail address and I'll send you a PDF copy. Not easy reading but I am sure you will manage.

Menrov, as a matter of fact, Christ has not started ruling as yet. He will only take over the rulership of the world after the seventh trumpet blast (cf. Rev. 11:14, 15) which points to the future. I have researched it and can demonstrate it by using the Greek words stephanos (laurel wreath) and cornona (crown or diadem) in the book of Revelation.

στέφανος, like the Latin corona, is a crown in the sense of a chaplet, wreath, or garland, the badge of victory in the games, of civic worth, of military valour, of nuptial joy, of festal gladness. The crown worn by the rider of the white horse (Rev. 6:2), however, is clearly a victory wreath and serves to designate victory as the task of this rider. See EDNT.

John continues: “And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems” [διαδήματα πολλά, NA28]. John explains what this means: “He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.” His status as God’s appointed warrior king is confirmed by him wearing “many diadems” (Rev. 19:11, 12, 16).

διάδημα (διαδέω, to bind round), the diadem is the sign of royal status, i.e., the blue band marked with white with which Persian kings used to bind on the turban or tiara; the kingly ornament for the head. Rev. 12:3: the dragon has “seven diadems” on its seven heads; 13:1: the beast has “ten diadems” on its ten horns; 19:12: the rider of the white horse has “many diadems” on his head. This makes it clear that Christ’s kingship is superior to that of the dragon and its beast. See EDNT and Thayer.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Test

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Waton, the signs are there. Around the sun are concentrated a family of huge stellar cores, i.e., brown and red dwarfs, which can be readily observed on a clear day with normal photographic equipment fitted with Polaroid and light density filters. The stellar cores sap the sun of its corona, causing it to emit predominantly high energy photons which we register as red and blue light (red + blue > purple). This causes the earth to be constantly bombarded by high levels of radiation. Massive explosions of the sun sporadically eject some of the smaller stellar cores, scattering them all over the solar system. Because of their enormous size, these are to cause carnage on the surface of the earth by means of climate change and tidal fluctuations. Underneath, these are to stir up the oceans of magma of the mantle, sure to increase the amount of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The accompanying debris increases the potential for fiery meteor showers. Last, but not least, is the developing pole shift. Magnetic north is already moving south at a rapid rate. I have written a book about it. See example at bottom. If you are interested, send me an e-mail address and I'll send you a PDF copy. Not easy reading but I am sure you will manage.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Test

• waton
    waton
    Everyday until the GT does begin, Rev. 6:12-17 is always 3 1/2 years away.

Johnamos:

I was taking the revelation to a down to earth level, when on April 8 2024, at 2 25 pm sharp the sun will be dark over upstate NY. well north of Warwick. 3 years, 2 weeks from now. not false prophecy.of total solar eclipse.

total eclipses are unique to this planet. planned? planted? no matter what, it is a fact. and

it would be ~ 2 weeks away from memorial day. by then hopefully all will partake, or at least a text will be offered how darkness fell over light.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Ds. it goes even further, they even deny that headquarters came up with the idea in 1935 to have the majority of their member cease to partake. Wt attributes that to a spontaneous reaction, vox popoli!. so:

[😳😳😳Mind blown!] If so It was probably down to shock and confusion! I’d put money on their numbers declining in 1936

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Test

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Sorry about the double posts. My posts did not register at my end.

• waton
    waton
    if so It was probably down to shock and confusion! I’d put money on their numbers declining in 1936

Diogenesister,

I was not there , only 5 at the time, The article calls this new light a "revelation", kind of admitting that there was no direct scriptural basis for the new light on the pulling the 'great crowd' down to earth,

It is the "not partaking part" that was left out by wt in the original assembly announcement. i believe.

There were declines in membership after 1925, 1975, both related to what happens on earth or not, I dont know about 1935.

wt writers do not always see the ramifications of traps that they walk into with such dramas. Current example is the anointed generation, last generation of partakers. absolutely wrong. additionally,

The overlap creates a surplus of partakers. They should have never linked partaking as a monopoly to the 144 000. after 1935 in the first place.

• jhine
    jhine

Quite honestly l see no difference in eternal or everlasting or life without end etc . These divisions seem to have been made up by the WT . Looking at the Bible as a whole l don't see any evidence for a two tier system .

Where does Jesus, Paul or any of the other writers say " this teaching is for this group , not for that group " ? All the same teaching was given to everyone. Paul boasts that what he received from Christ is exactly what he passes on to ALL the followers.

These complications are just WT inventions to keep JWs in line and faithful. They feed the distrust of mainline churches who ' have it wrong '

That's my take on it .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit