A year since I have been back

by Lee Marsh 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lady Lee I'm so glad you are clear of cancer! What amazing news๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

I'm currently taking part in a study aiming to detect colon cancer early in people under 55. Cancers deep inside the body can be hard to detect and symptoms can be very vague and easily batted off by your GP. That's if you get them at all, as in your case Lady Lee. So I think they're hoping to establish a regular testing regime whether you're symptomatic or not.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Congrats on your recovery and prayers for continued strength and good health.

I'm only 43 and in good health, but I get a colonoscopy every 5 years. They've gotten soooo much better over the years.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    "I recently got the news that after one year of testing I officially am NED (No Evidence of Disease)!!!"

Liked very much the above news...may the good news & good health continue Lee!

Thank you for sharing.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Thank you

AEnEm, slimboyfat, Beth Sarim, Vanderhoven7, under the radar, Sea Breeze, JeffT, BluesBrother, and Black Sheep

Nice to see familiar faces and some new ones too

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Thanks also to

ozziepost, peacefulpete, Balaamsass2, ThomasMore, Mum, and blondie

Konagirl, I am sorry for your loss
  • Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh
    • Diogenesister3 days ago

Thanks.

I'm currently taking part in a study aiming to detect colon cancer early in people under 55. Cancers deep inside the body can be hard to detect and symptoms can be very vague and easily batted off by your GP. That's if you get them at all, as in your case Lady Lee. So I think they're hoping to establish a regular testing regime whether you're symptomatic or not.

• WingCommander

Glad you are being tested

JW GoneBad Thanks
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m glad to hear you have recovered from that dreadful disease Lee Marsh ,may you continue to enjoy good health for the rest of your days.

• Bribie
    Bribie

An epidemic of illness and disease in these last days. In Australia the health system is in crisis, too many sick people and less funding and resources to deal with the problem. So much junk food being consumed as well as a dependency for some on drugs and alcohol to manage their lives. Polluted air,water and environment in general adds to the difficulties in maintaining oneโ€™s health. I long for the new world where we can enjoy the real life!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bribie

Welcome to this forum , I hope you stick around.

I guess that`s where you live or holiday ? It is a lovely place Bribie Island.

I wonder have you ever honestly thought about this question ,or you just don`t want to think about it ?

Why would a loving all knowing all powerful GOD , allow Satan his apposer to be the Ruler of this world, to be the God of this system of things ? and to wreak havoc on humans that Jehovah created , as he has done for thousands of years ?

If he is a GOD of LOVE ?

Would you care to answer , Bribie ?

• Bribie
    Bribie

Why you ask? Amazing that such a question is still even asked when the answer has been available for decades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit