Things to do when im at the new 2018 convention

by Akid48 31 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Akid48
    Akid48

Well, its that time where i have to go to the BORING convention. So, i wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas on how too pass the time (i cant just try and listen i fall will asleep and i cant let that happen).

(only got a few weeks before i have to go its going too kill me but i got too do it)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Don’t go.

It’s better for you, and better for the others.

G.

• Anders Andersen
  • zeb
    zeb

Keep a note of hm times speakers say 'Jehovah'. This is particularly so in prayers.

Time the length of prayers.

sketch.

Perform pelvic exercises.

• sinboi
    sinboi

Visit this site https://www.wikihow.com/Fake-a-Fever and just don't go!

• John Free
    John Free

If ever you doubt this organisation is a cult you could take note of how many time fear is used on the audience, not being good enough for jehovah or risking death at Armageddon if they don’t ‘adjust’ their thinking.

Count how many times you hear loaded language, ‘the truth’ will probably be used hundreds of times even though it merely appears 3 or 4 times in the bible- it was not an everyday expression of early Christians. Or loaded expressions such as ‘apostate’, ‘pioneer’ and ‘Jehovahs’ organisation’ - which do not occur in the bible at all. Count how many times you hear ‘encourage’ ‘can we encourage you to...’ - we all know this word really means ‘to pressure’ in jw speak. Keep your eyes open kiddo don’t be fooled by the Washtowel Trick society’s propaganda and indoctrination techniques.

Oh and walk around the concourse AS MUCH as possible.

All the best !

• charonsdog
    charonsdog

Thinking back on what I used to do when I was stuck in the boring prison seats...

When I was a kid, I used to put both of my arms on the armrests, pretend it was the command chair on the deck of the Starship Enterprise. I'd blast things with proton laser beams and shit. Then I'd bank right, left, up, down... sometimes it even felt like I was moving. Other times I'd imagine that I was a ventriloquist, and think about putting words in someone else's mouth. Even better, imagining the ability to "ventriloquize" farts, and make other corners of the KH or assembly hall smell bad so I could watch reactions.

As I grew out of that, (who am I kidding? I never outgrew that) I'd play a personal game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" with the audience. Or stare at the back of people's heads to see if I could make them uneasy. In the large arenas where the conventions were held, I'd look up in the rafters and use my acrophobia to give myself vertigo. Sometimes it really scared me.

As an adult, I'd volunteer for assignments to get out of having to sit in my seat. Anything was better than having to be in the auditorium. Good luck to you.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Masturbate in the bathroom stall every time a video comes on?

You could be "coming for the Lord"

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@ttdtt He's 13 or 14 years old. You can't write that on the Internet.

And PS: you stole my idea.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I'm with Charonsdog. As soon as I hit my teens I was already checking out at the conventions. I kept track of the attractive ladies and was mentally ordering photon torpedo strikes on the Klingons on stage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit