Things to do when im at the new 2018 convention

by Akid48 31 Replies latest forum suggestions

• blownaway
    blownaway

Back in the day I would show up get a seat, then when it started go to the bathroom and drive out hit the local mall and goof around for several hours come back for close of the day.

• intrigue169
    intrigue169

you could just disappear for a few hours and hang out with all the apostates(just get up and go pee and not come back) , and get caught. if you do that the first day you might have a hotel room all to yourself for the next two days while the family is at the cult convention . you can swim all day and sleep in. Start asking about Beth Siram to everyone and all the failed prophecies end of world in 1914, 1915, 1918, 1925, 1941, 1975, before the end of the 20th century , the generation of 1914 that will see the end that all are dead now. Tell everyone that you know you are anointed and will partake. If you do that the elders will tell your mother to not bring you to meetings or conventions and you will have your freedom. You might as well cut all ties with non family JWs and make as many worldly friends now, you can thank me latter!! Stop using the name Jehovah and only refer to him as the Father or Yahweh. get a King James and only use that at meetings. preach romans 10-9.

Ask every witness you know if they know anything about watchtower being in the UNITED NATIONS FROM 1992-2001

Ask every witness about the Australian Royal Commission and the child sexual abuse

if you start doing all this and keep it up you will be bared from the kingdom hall in no time flat, and if you are not baptized your mom will always love you.

I its better that your parents are sad that you left the truth, than to be cut off from your family forever because of a cult.

I'll always be here for you bro, with no conditions ever

• Tallon
    Tallon

Try JW Convention Bingo.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Damn i remember being in my teens in the boring conventions. I used to invent games on paper with my brother: word searches, crossword puzzles, anagrams. But that's hardly sustainable for 7 freakin' hours for 3 days!!

Take binoculars and check out the hotties (we've all done it).

• sir82
    sir82

There's always walking round and round and round and round the hallways during the sessions. I'm pretty sure there will be several dozen other kids doing exactly the same thing. Introduce yourself and then you can be bored together.

You can practice your pick-up lines with the cuties. If you get shot down, hey, who cares, you won't see her again for at least a year!

If you can get away from your parents, you can find a seat in the last row of an upper level section and play video games, nap, or give us updates on this site.

• Akid48
    Akid48

@ttdtt

you know im not even mad

that crossed my mind XD

• Akid48
    Akid48
    Im going too post about whats going on in the middle of the each day so thats going to be fun
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Down load some free games on your IPad and play away.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

At 13 I was rubbing one out about 10 times a day!

OMG the discovery of the orgasm was the best thing ever ever ever!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@ttdtt At 13 I was rubbing out trigonometry errors with my pencil eraser. #latebloomer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit