Things to do when im at the new 2018 convention

by Akid48 31 Replies latest forum suggestions

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Wake Me

So sad to bad for you :-( When did you discover the wonder :-)

I guess guys discover it earlier in general.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I remember being at Yankee Stadium in New York many times and looking at my little watch to anticipate when the next subway (overhead at that point) would come by ... about every 7-8 minutes if I recall.

It was fun ... lol.

Rub a Dub

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Play a game of "spot the other Awake JW"....

• zeb
    zeb

One curios experience I had was when a 'foreign language' session (Italian) finished for lunch ahead of the other conventioners they all spilled out moving through the other c chattering away and proceeded to have lunch. There finally was a call for them to quiet down which they fully ignored. The speaker just upped his volume but should have just ended his talk there and then it was quite farcical.

Anyone else find this?

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@ttdtt I'm 27 and I still haven't solved the trigonometric wonders. Maybe cos it's a sin.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Happy to help:)

@ttdtt We're not talking about math anymore, are we.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Cos and sin! Hahahahahahah. . Nice one Wake Me!! I'm quite divided by your maths puns to be honest- but I guess they are a fraction of what you could have added here on the thread....

@stuckinarut2 I didn't want to subtract from this great thread by going off on a mathsturbation tan-gent.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Volunteer as an attendant. Then you can join the others who will be wandering around unable to take notes, and not being able to listen to the program. Better still volunteer for car parking duty and you can be outside of the venue, miles away from where you could even hear anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit