Some dreams are too weird

by Brummie 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aztec
    Aztec

No I don't want to go into detail..LOL! I want to hear more about your can't *pant* *breath* dream. Brummie, details...we need details! :) ~Aztec

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

another dream:

I was in this house and at
    a 'Book Study'. Ok but I was an apostate demonized witch and they
    all were talking and snickering about me behind my back but they
    couldn't really talk to me. So I was looking for the bathroom with
    my sister, who was about 10 yrs old(she is usually a child in my
    dreams)and she found one but it was marked 'BOYS'(like in school)
    and I had to stand outside to make sure no one came in. I was
    bitching about it and telling her to hurry up and I realized that
    this house went on and on and on and was filled with JWs, all of
    whom I did not know. I would purposely talk to them and watch how
    uncomfortable they were about it. There was at one point a room with
    babies and one little african-american baby at about a yr old was
    trying to stand and take a step on its own so I held it up and it
    walked and took it first steps and I was like 'ha ha I was there
    when your baby took its first steps and helped it and I am a
    demonized apostate witch!' And there was a sick child, a little
    older and my sister touched her and she was healed. And I was
    like 'oh no! now your child is healed so she must be demonized too!'
    And the kids were talking to us, and I got to a room where there
    were all these teenagers, mostly boys and I got them to talk to me,
    and I was thinking I had another victory! and finally I was in the
    furthest room and I saw a man that I knew when I was child and had
    not thot of for 25 yrs, he was an alcoholic and he was one of the
    elders who had reviewed me and tested me when I wanted to be
    baptized when I was 12.(In real life at the time he was so drunk he
    did it in bed with a bottle of wine on the floor next to the
    nightstand.) He was long dead but he came back just to tell me that
    I needed to 'come back to the Truth' and I was asking him why I
    should do such a thing if he was dead and came back to speak to me
    since JWs dont believe that and he must be a demon! And I have these
    pamphlets in my hand and I am leaving them around for people to pick
    up, and they are supposedly something that will make them leave JWs.
    So then I try to go back to the beginning of the house where the
    bookstudy was and I am in my wheelchair now but it has these crab
    leg thingys instead of wheels and I can climb down stairs and
    everyone is looking at me and thinking it is really cool, but they
    can't show anyone that they feel that way because I am an apostate
    demonized witch. I go thru all these rooms full of people like
    kitchens and bedrooms and I can't seem to find the beginning of this
    house but I am not too worried about it. Then I finally get to this
    part of the house with no other people and I am thinking 'cool with
    a wheelchair that can climb I can look at all these rooms and see
    what these people have!' And then I realize that they must be very
    rich to have such a huge house and I wonder how they got away with
    that and are still JWs......
    then I woke up feeling like I had been on an adventure rather than a
    dream. It was a general feeling of victory and I was not in the
    least intimidated, thinking the whole time that they were a bunch of
    morons.

it was fun.

Ravyn

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Tornado dreams! !!

I swear I'm doing everything in my power to either stay out of the path of the tornado, or hide in a basement, and the door won't open. Or, I'm in a wide open boulevard, and this F5 is bearing down on me, and I'm trying not to be impaled by flying debris.

I've had several tornado dreams, and I swear they are R E A L ! ! !

I wake up, honestly clutching on to the side of my futon, or my stereo speaker beside my bed. I've been so scared, I threw a glass from my side table against the wall breaking it. That woke me up and everyone else in the house.

Those are the scariest, most intense...almost all-to-real to believe dreams.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I had this dream when I was just a naive dub of 18:

I was at a large witness convention, Twickenham, I think. Everyone was stood up gazing at the the roof of the stadium. On the roof was an angel dressed in white with bright gold wings. He had his back to the crowd below. Slowly he turned around to face us and revealed that he was carrying a large bow and arrow. He drew the arrow back and then pointed it directly at me. The crowd melted away from me, and I was alone facing the angel. At that point I awoke in a state of terror with my heart pounding.

Englishman.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Really strange, I had a really horrible dream last night and then I find this thread today.

Please dont laugh at me but I dreamt last night that I had been disfellowshipped (again) I was still living with my mum in our old house, the elders came to visit and the presiding overseer said that due to being disfellowshipped we would have to be put down like an animal and he would come back to administer our injections next week. For a few days all was fine but then I started thinking about my last day at work and how I would never see them again and I would have to leave without saying goodbye. I then remember sobbing to my mum explaining this and that I dont want to die. So I called the elder concerned and said that he was not to come and I do not believe in the JW's he should not bother me again and has no right to come put me down.

Anyway..................this is the freeky part (if your not already) I then dreamt I was in this house that I live in and it was haunted (which we believe it is anyway) and a ghost had come down and said to my partner to come upstairs as they have something, he was all eager to go and said yeah but it may be something good and I kept saying "no this is the first step to them possesing you", then strange things were happening like a made a cup of tea and it was half drunk before I had finished it etc, we were then downstairs near the dining room and a voice said "HOW DARE YOU!" we were both quite scared by this and we were saying who is this, who is this ? - I then woke up and my other half was saying "who is who ? what you talking about.

Really scared me !

• be wise
    be wise

Mattnoel,

It's ok, everything will be alright! . (ok, jesting a bit)

I have never been through the DF'ing but it must be a very traumatic thing to experience. My grasp of it is that you must be an open-minded person, someone who doesn't hide from his feelings but is quite honest and open about them without any fear. They say dreams are therapeutic as well. Although it scared you to death, it’s probably helping you come to terms with things at the same time.

be wise. (in psychiatrist mode)

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Yeah you are very right there be wise, makes perfect sense, pretty much what my other half said aswell. I was diss'd about year and a half ago, I had a lot on my mind anyway, met mrs nightwarrior which was wonderfull but obviously brings it to the forefront of your mind therefore you are open to dream things like that as you are thinking about your experiences, we also feel that there is something in the house due to a few odd experiences but nothing bad so it all builds up in your head and comes out in your dreams.

• be wise
    be wise

I haven't dreamt about the witness thing in ages but I did for the first time last night after reading this thread.

I dreamt that I was talking to my mum about it and coming out with some right show stoppers, I remember really being supprised at myself for explaining it so well. This also happened in reality a few nights ago (but not as good as in my dream) when I was talking to my mum about it so that's probably got something to do with it. I wish she would realise, she's unhappy and lives on a different planet most of the time. I wish her all the happiness in the world but it's something you can only do if you really want to, as has been said a million times before.

Most JW's don't want to know because too much rides on it. If it was wrong then they would have to build their whole lives from scratch and most are just to brittle or scared to contemplate such a task ...and they say being free is easy. No! It takes responsability and guts if you have any left by the time the WTS has finished with you.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Mattnoel, put down like an animal, eh? weird stuff. Course, since you're dead in their eyes, I guess it mkes sense.( oh and by the way, I haven't forgotten about the coffee....I bought it, I just need to get to the post office to send it! )

Happy dreaming!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Cool, thanks Bittersweet, had almost forgotten - what do I owe you ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit