"The likelihood of Hitler being able to accomplish his goals would have been greatly diminished if the people had been armed"

by nicolaou 30 Replies latest social current

• prologos
    prologos

FayeDunaway
    37 minutes ago
    If every witness in Germany had voted against the Nazi party, it's very unlikely Hitler would have ever been able to accomplish what he did. instead imho:

If every raised arm "Sieg Heil" would have held a gun pointing in his direction, he would have gotten the message, If every German would have proclaimed "O.M."*** like most witnesses (whether deluded or not),-- he would have marched into His Homeland, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Belgium, France ----- by himself. There were lots of guns in central europe, you used them at your own peril.

*** Ohne Mich OM,= "without me", the slogan of the post war refusenicks. only one in 3000 "germans" was a witness pre war ww2 bsw.not enough votes to hamstring hitler

• WireRider
    WireRider

If every witness in Germany had voted against the Nazi party, it's very unlikely Hitler would have ever been able to accomplish what he did.

How many witnesses were in Nazi Germany? Rutherford was sending Hitler fan mail.

In an attempt to appease Hitler, Rutherford instigated a Declaration of Facts and sent a Letter to Hitler discussing the Watchtower's support of the Nazi regime.

• Simon
    Simon

I love how, for all the utterly insulting and bat-shit crazy that the republicans come out with, that they are actually supposedly "trying hard" to be more appealing and welcoming to people.

This is them putting on a face !!

Imagine if they let their true selves come out? They just can't seem to help it ...

The scary thing is that these schmucks actually appeal to some people.

• prologos
    prologos
    WireRider9 minutes ago

"Rutherford was sending Hitler fan mail"

just like today there is a big gap between the works of the WT Fuehrers and the R&F who bear the brunt of these policies.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    OTWO Jeb Bush is watching his mouth pretty good so far

I'm not too familiar with US politics but dear Robin Williams made me laugh when he said about George Bush Jnr "You gotta worry when you come from a family where the smart brother is called Jeb!!"😄

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Sorry, prologos, I did know hitler won by not many votes (and there were several parties), but didn't realize there were so few witnesses in Germany.
  • Spectre
    Spectre
    I loved it when Jeb was trying to defend using the term anchorbaby with, "I was talking about Asians."
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Boehner said, "I quit!"

I thought that was pretty funny.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Presidential elections are super fun, and I do mean that sincerely. I only wish all that campaign money could go to a real cause.
  • prologos
    prologos

FayeDunaway
    4 hours ago
    ---there were so few witnesses in Germany." I have read there were more witnesses, often quite stubborn ones, in the "greater germany" than the USA at the time. but it would not have tipped the balance, even if the opposition would be armed. ( jws are not pacifists} I remember the Zeppelins with their huge swasticas overhead during election time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit