Latest move by Kingdom Hall Trust in U.K current J.W Elders BEWARE!

by Phizzy 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LongHairGirl;

""The JW religion has changed drastically since I came into the religion all those years ago. But, one thing is certain:. any young people interviewed at assemblies have gotten old. So, I hope they prepared!""

That goes double from me. You know, I've always wondered at Conventions or A$$emblies when the brother interviews young people or couples. On the things they've given up for the Borg, like I said before giving-up practical, essential and necessary things in life like a job, benefits etc....even thinking decades down the road like retirement. Just to benefit the Borg. ( inside voices resonated in me like Well, what about you, your future and needs) Boy, oh Boy, I'm sure as hell happy I listened to my inner voices, gut. I can prepare to retire. I saw through all the B.S.

And;

"Not to get the thread off track but the JW elders I knew back then who passed away would not recognize what the religion has become. Who knows how they would react to this latest news?"

If they were to some how be ''resurrected" to the way it is today, they would probably faint and have to have a pail of cold water thrown on them to wake them up!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit