Subliminal images - why and who are the individuals behind it?

by UnshackleTheChains 105 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fulano
    fulano

Orphan, beside the word enemy, I see a strange double face.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Londo: Is it me or is that man's hand awfully close to that boy's...

I thought so too. Did you notice the shadowy letters above the boy's "enemy" nametag? They spell "sex" backwards.

*edit to add - "Orphan, beside the word enemy, I see a strange double face"...is that the "x"?

Who would be in charge of that? Would the Governing Body know? Do they give instructions that comes down to the art department? Are these instructions written? Why hasn't these instructions, verbal or written, leaked? Why hasn't anyone who carried out these instructions come forward?

I dunno...all good questions. When are the subliminals inserted (because they are there), by whom, and why?

• fulano
    fulano

You are right Orphan, it is everywhere, look at the boys neck, under his chin.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/awake-no4-2017-august/are-you-doing-too-much/

• fulano
    fulano

It is 18 years ago now that I worked temporary at Patterson and once I invited a french friend of my, a painter, artist from Brooklyn. So we had lunch and got to know a couple of guys from the art department, a bunch of looners, I tell you. Now thinking back of my time there, it was almost sinister, a very negative Place Patterson.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Wow, that pic from the 91 awake, when the photo is enlarged, the man is actually grabbing the boys jeans between his thumb and forefinger - very strange, why would an art director direct that.

• fulano
    fulano

OC, did you see the picture of the guy? Unbelievable..a clear ugly face looking at you. I don't know how to put a picture here but it is awful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit