what are your special powers?

by SpiceItUp 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

SIRONA - I would be happy to be pen pals with you for awhile to discuss matters bordering the spirit realm. I have always enjoyed very much running into other folks who tremble on the brink of great spiritual breakthroughs and who want to discuss what's happening to them. I had such a person appear in my life from 1,500 miles away when my third eye opened, and I'd never even heard of this guy right until that very moment. Strange, the things the spirit can do.

You can reach me at [email protected]

I will be waiting to hear from you.

francois

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have always been what I choose to say is "freakly intuitve" . When Mel was going to Prom it was our anniversary, she told us to go on and enjoy it. We were driving and I said "I have to call Mel now" we pulled over and I found a phone(no service on the cell phone) She was crying and very upset.

Lately, especially since 9/11 I freak myself out, I dreamed about my Granddaughter. My daughter was all of two or so weeks pregnant. I didn't even know. Mak looks just like that little girl I dreamed of.
    I dreamed the other night I went to have my film processed the negatives were orange and I was so upset. Well, Thunder bought me C-41 B&W film I didn't know it processed ORANGE when they handed me the negatives I was SHOCKED. I had one the day before the bad tornado that I was sucked up in a tornado when the alert came on the next day I FREAKED again.

Even Thunder is weirded out lately sometimes it's not such a good thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit