what are your special powers?

by SpiceItUp 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Sirona, I wasn't going to say anything about visualizing the aura except for that little bit about being able to tell when I'm being lied to. I was apparently born visualizing the aura. Before I was in the first grade, I asked, "Why is my Papa glowing like that?" Well, my grandmother, JW from head to toe, told me that my eyes were just playing tricks on me. I knew that wasn't the case, even at four years old. My grandfather was one of the most loving, caring, giving people I've ever known, and his aura was a sky blue alive with coruscating golds and silver. His 4th chakra was as big as a softball and a beautiful emerald green. And it was what I would have called a "thick" aura. It stood away from his body perhaps an inch but was about six inches thick. People who never met him came away from their first encounter with him saying, "I feel like I've known him all my life."

My father, on the other hand, had a thin aura and it was a combination of blacks with scab-colored blotches in it, sort of a red-brown. No chakra above the second had any energy in it and mostly his first chakra was energized a dull red-brown. He had been away at the war, and the first time I saw him, I ran and hid. He forcefully picked me up and I was terrified of him. I am 58 now, and the relationship between he and I has never been good, never.

Wednesday - I felt what you felt. Probably at the same time. And I'll also say this: there are quite a few people on this bb to whom I feel a special connection, but I've never mentioned it to them. Don't want to freak anyone out. Of course, if I were to discuss this with a JW, I would be labeled "demonized" in a heartbeat. Those of us with "special abilities" always are thus labeled, and in Salem and other places and at other times, we were burned alive. I'm soooooo happy that doesn't happen any more.

francois

• termite 35
    termite 35

Glad to hear others have this kind of experience too.

I find it all at best, interesting; and at worst, frightening.

Being able to 'know' others' perception of me can be upsetting .

Having a sense of unrefined dread then waiting, and wondering what will happen and to whom can be unnerving.

That happens alot, but why is it always very bad news or the death of someone and not anticipation of something happy ?

I have also heard my children cry out my name when something's happened to them -it is really loud, but right in my ear, almost within it; I always log the time when that happens (after frantically trying to reach them at school or where ever) and something has happened to them at that time - luckily nothing serious so far.

The phone calls happen all the time- I pick up the phone before it rings if it's my sister, it used to happen with my mother when she was alive too.

In fact, It's all a little annoying as it's like a game that you don't want to be involved with - but you have no way of leaving the play.

• Nomad Soul
    Nomad Soul
    I also see an aura around people - but not coloured - sort of a white second skin around them. I don't think this is traditionally considered to be the aura, just another type of energy field

Maybe you just need glasses?

joking.....

• Sirona
    Sirona

Francois,

Fascinating stuff re: auras. I've always seen them aswell, but I don't recall them ever in colour. Actually, no, there has occasionally been faint colour. I assumed I'd gotten it wrong and the energy I'm seeing isn't the aura at all. Some things I've read suggest different types of energy field.

Wednesday - I felt what you felt.

Really? I'm honoured to have had such a connection. Actually, before I read your post I was thinking of emailing you to ask you for more information regarding physics and mysticism. I thought you'd have some great information for me.

Those of us with "special abilities" always are thus labeled, and in Salem and other places and at other times, we were burned alive. I'm soooooo happy that doesn't happen any more.

Me too! Its pretty disheartening when close family or friends just *dont believe you*. No matter how many wierd things happen they still don't acknowledge that there is something else going on there. I don't suppose it matters in the long run.

Thanks for your insightful post.

Blessings

Sirona

• Francois
    Francois

I've always seen them in colors, and the change in colors is where the infrormation is. Stop trying a little more and I'm sure you come away seeing colors. Let me know

francois

• shera
    shera

Take the OBE test and see if you experince this .

I score 11 out of 13.

http://www.mach1audio.com/out-of-body/techniques/survey.html

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

I am very highly intuitive, in that I can "read" people pretty accurately. Sometimes it feels very strange because I can meet someone and instantly feel like I've known them for years. What's even weirder for me is feeling strong connections through jwd--especially since I don't post much. But I read a lot of the posts, and have felt very strong connections with certain ones.

Another thing for me is that complete strangers find it very easy to talk to me, and many times tell me things nobody else knows about them. Because these things have happened since I was very young, I now have very strong feelings about ALL humankind being connected. Which in turn led to me quitting meetings because I DID NOT feel there was true love towards all people.

I have also had weird experiences where I "heard" someone tell me something, before the actual words came out of their mouth. That really freaked me out one time because I actually answered some guy in a park who was commenting on our dogs--BEFORE he said it, then of course he said it and so I had to say thank you again. Very strange....

Now that my mind is free to explore all these things though, I have an intense fascination with them. I guess I feel like we all have the abilities--it's just learning how to use them. I have been reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being Psychic--which is excellent for me because it has a lot of information in it and it's easy to understand and follow. I would someday like my own tarot cards, because I think they tap into a certain energy also. Anyway, that's more than my 2 cents worth. Great topic Spice!

Becky

• wednesday
    wednesday

Want to know something weird? Ravyn gave me a tarot reading, per my request. I had my e-mail progam open and was reading it and musing over it. There was a knock on the door. I did not close the program , just got up and went to the door. It was a JW friend who occ stops by to chat. This person went straight for my computer area and said i'd left my computer on. This individual was eyeballing the monitor tying to figure out what was on screen (thank gawd they did not have their glasses on)

Now do u suppose the angels directed this person here to expose me?

The thought ran through my mind.I have not looked inot tarot for over a year, and the one time i do, wow someone, a jw, shows up at my door.

weds

• shera
    shera

Really...want to know ....

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I fancy the way I can put bread in the toaster and before it's toasted, I've emptied the dishwasher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit