Marc & Cora on YouTube causing unnecessary divisions

by jambon1 60 Replies latest jw friends

• honest
    honest

Why should we have forced unity? Sounds like a cult mentality to me

I like John Cedars thoughts on things but I don't like anyone dictating me on how I feel and then telling me I should change my opinions because they feel I should. I want Russia to ban this horrid wretched evil cult.

Such a beautiful thing to be free and allow yourself to be you and if anyone thinks my opinions are mentally unsound then that's their prerogative. I don't dig dictators, nobody tells how to feel anymore

Ps I didn't see this video of Marc and cora being confrontational they were given others a voice too.

• Listener
    Listener

Does anyone know where Cedars apology is for the recent chart he made?

As for his past, he basically declared war between himself as an atheist and ex JW Christians activists. This blog of his shows just how nasty he can get.

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-trouble-with-apostates-and-why-it-shouldnt-put-you-off-being-one

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I personally think everyone should just let cedars have his opinion and ignore him if you don't like it, and is it just me but why oh why do we as ex-jws on both sides of the pro/anti ban "debate" need the approval of an ex-moonie to validate our position?

Steve Hassan is great but surely we should own our own opinion and let others have theirs.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Does anyone know where Cedars apology is for the recent chart he made?

I saw it on his facebook page

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Wannaexit.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I didn't take this screenshot, it's all over twitter and was tweeted by Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars himself. I make no comment other than that I'm sure he'd want his apology to reach as wide an audience as possible.

• darkspilver
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

FFS this flowchart is retarded. That man in an imbecile.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm no fan of the man, but that pretty much summarizes my thoughts on the matter of the Russian ban. Of course, what some are getting offended at seems to be tongue in cheek. But then, we all probably need some sort of professional help after decades in a cult.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I met up with some ex-JWs here in the northwest of England about 2 weeks ago. Both of them knew Lloyd when he was a witness and told me even i'd met him before at some JW parties (although i dont remember meeting him. But then i've met a lot of faces at parties over the years).

They both said they thought at the time he was a little weird but that now looking back he was clearly awake but playing along with being a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit