Would You Ever Go Back To The Witnesses??

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Every once in a while you hear people say they actually “miss” their old Witness friends and or family. Some would have even stayed in the Organization if they became a bit more liberal and open minded.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

If they paid me enough. I would say 500 a meeting and I can quit when ever I want and cash before the meeting starts and I don't have to answer or give talks or go in service.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol jimmyyoung

• minimus
    minimus

I really think many people would stay in their religion if the religion wasn’t heavy handed. Every religion has negatives but most people do not leave in spite of any issues the congregants might have.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I did, twice, because Jehovah was not the problem. I was the problem. I'm on my 3rd try and I've been active for a decade now, and doing better than ever. Jehovah is merciful.

• minimus
    minimus

Sounds like you’re trying to be hopeful. Three strikes and you’re out for most people.

• cofty
    cofty

I could not sit and listen to some ignorant buffoon preaching bullshit with no right of reply.

All the money in the world could not make me stay in my seat.

• minimus
    minimus

The religion is the problem.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

never

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

Hell to the nah.

That religion was one of my main causes for depression and suicidal thoughts. And I wasn't even baptized. So I can only imagine it's worse for those who are/were.

Never again! I found my freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit