SECRET RECORDING 14TH APRIL:RALPH WALLS: MORE CHANGES ARE COMING!

by raymond frantz 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Ahhhhh yes.

The Revelation Climax book.

The book that ''scared" me into getting baptized when I was young,,impression..and terriblly naive

The very book that led to my awakening in 2007.

Ironic!!.

That ""book"" was the go to book for many,,many years & led to my awakening in 2006\07 or so.

That book was studied by the congregations so incessantly.

Along came thay ''insert" around 2007,,,something like that. After the Borg was discovered to be a UN NGO affiliate for 9 years

Then the Revelation Climax book was unceremoniously dumped after about 1 use with the insert.

Its not rocket science as why that book was scrapped and no longer to be found.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Can anyone confirm if this talk is the same one Ralph Walls gave in 2005 to the 119th Gilead graduation?

The speaker who introduces him has an odd accent, I noticed. Not trying to be ultra suspicious of the veracity of this recording or anything.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Journeyman
    He opens by saying: "The Britain branch... England, Britain, is very special"

I was really disappointed - I thought he was going to discuss brother johnson from bethel in 1917 from the 1973 yearbook who was crooked and fled bethel via a drainpipe!!

Next morning at six o’clock the Bethel family awoke to sounds of violence. A banging and pounding and a final thud gave evidence that Johnson was not a man to be restricted by a door wedged with a sizable chunk of wood. Cronk warned Johnson that, though he could go to the bathroom if he wanted, he could not have things his own way. Cronk mentioned that a police officer had been up to see Housden the previous night, though no mention was made of the reason for the visit.

So Johnson paid a visit to Housden’s room. But Housden, shaken by the events of the night, would not come out or even converse with him through the door. Johnson began then to share the worry that was clearly afflicting Housden. Desirable as he once regarded these premises, it now appeared to him to be time to leave, and that without delay.

He returned to his room, one flight up, and dressed. Leaving his baggage open, he went out on the balcony overlooking Craven Terrace, climbed the balustrade and hung suspended for a moment before working his way down the face of the building.

As the front door of the Bethel was open, some might have thought there were easier ways of reaching the street than the way Johnson chose, and they would have been right. But had Johnson chosen the easy way, the milkman that morning would have missed a sight that made his day, that of a silk-hatted, frock-coated city gent, feet shod with rubber overshoes, shinning down a drainpipe.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/301973003

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

After 90 minutes to 2hrs of mundane stuff , beset by technical glitches and delays, the Witnesses I know were happy to have Bro Walls as a final speaker. People warmed to his easy conversational style of speaking. He was a cut above the normal Bethel Speaker.

I appreciated his skill in talking although I withhold on what he was saying. He did use the ‘Revelation book’ , it is still available to download. His selected bits were scriptural rather than prophetic and so not subject to change .

Look… I am not agreeing with what any of them said but , to me , he came across as as a warm, approachable guy .

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy
    Does anyone know the total number of times the WT made everyone study it?

IIRC we studied it four different times in the Book Study meetings.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

One of the reasons I thought the Org’d have a lot more difficulty with their eschatology as the 21st Century kept on keepin’ on…

…it was very Cold-War-centric, and the farther we moved away from that, the mundane, real-world logistics of getting all the ducks in a row prior to triggering the Big A seemed more and more problematic.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    This is his recent visit and I believe he is heading to Amsterdam to deliver the same talk. I think the Watchtower is testing the ground with Europe St the moment sending reps to see how the changes are going down at the moment
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    sending reps to see how the changes are going down at the moment

Is that the same as sending reps to see how the contributions are flowing?

• Gorb
    Gorb

Splane comes to Amsterdam next weekend for 2 days talks in the Johan Cruyff Arena.

Very strict security, I heard. Only access with a pass.

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes.

The Revelation Climax book.

Impactful book.

Its just so poignant. Its just beyond ironic. The Borg hammered its contents into the $heeples heads for so long.

Then an ""insert"". Then dumped cold turkey. Weird.

No longer even in print.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit