SECRET RECORDING 14TH APRIL:RALPH WALLS: MORE CHANGES ARE COMING!

by raymond frantz 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

SECRET RECORDING 14TH APRIL:RALPH WALLS: MORE CHANGES ARE COMING!

( broadcasted to ALL BRITISH CONGREGATIONS TODAY)

https://youtu.be/owg4bqJ7PD0?si=YVFPkKOs_QOY9u10

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Still using the red Revelations Climax book, oy vey iz mir! The spirit of Freddy Franz may have inspired that outline or maybe Nathir Saleh'z ghost.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Could somebody please post the timestamp where he says this? I honestly can’t face 45 minutes of this just now but would be interested to know if he said more changes are coming.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Yes, me too - thank you.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Thank you, I will listen to the recording when possible.

G.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It's a boring talk, he hints at more changes to come (around 18:30) but then admits just because he's from Bethel he doesn't actually know. Basically the whole thing comes down to the argument that there have always been changes, so don't be surprised when there are changes, listen and obey, don't question. Gaslighting, that's all it is.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Timestamps have now been pinned in thr comment section, I will do a followup soon on highlights

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

He opens by saying: "The Britain branch... England, Britain, is very special"
    Ugh. Put me off right away. He couldn't even be bothered to learn and understand the difference between Britain and England.

What does that say for his attitude to accuracy, and his respect for his audience, knowing as he would've that he was coming to this country for a branch visit?

I bet some of the Scottish and Welsh brothers loved hearing that!

And then he says his talk will be based on the Revelation Climax book. Err. hang on, you can't even get that book anymore! Isn't that "old light" now, brother? 🤣

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I have my original 1988 Revelation Climax book in pristine condition.

The one that we went through,,,I forget how many times..

The original copy without the "insert",,,, the original copy before the Borg got "busted" as a UN NGO affiliate.

You should have seen the looks I got one time during the the CO visit around 2007 or so. We were doing the Revelation Climax book,,,& I did NOT have the ""updated insert"". I only had the "original"

You'll have to pry my original 1988 Revelation Climax book from my cold dead hands.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

When I left the borg in Nov. 1995 we had already studied the Climax book 3 times. Does anyone know the total number of times the WT made everyone study it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit