SECRET RECORDING 14TH APRIL:RALPH WALLS: MORE CHANGES ARE COMING!

by raymond frantz 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Halcon
    Halcon
    Listener- He says that the anointed will have incorruptible bodies and be given what even the angels don’t have, only jehovah and Jesus - their own source of life and energy.

What a claim. What scriptures did he use to support this?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

See John 5:26; 6:53, 57.

God has life in himself and causes Jesus to have life in himself, who in turn causes those who partake of his flesh and blood to have life in themselves.

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

Halcon - 1 CORINTHIANS 15:50-57.

• Halcon
    Halcon

Ty slimboyfat and disgruntled

If these were the verses the speaker used to support his claim then it's once again unfortunate misinterpretation. In neither of these verses do we get human beings becoming like God, able to independently generate their own life source.

I suppose JW can interpret scriptures any way they want, but sometimes they really stretch it and go out on a limb.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Halcon: I suppose JW can interpret scriptures any way they want, but sometimes they really stretch it and go out on a limb.

It's not the JW's fault, it's the source material. Taking several steps back and observing Christians debating and disagreeing on interpretations of scripture you soon realise what the real problem is. No-one is rooted in reality, it's all a house of cards, sandcastles, pie in the sky.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Christians particularly in the orthodox tradition believe that 2 Peter 1:4 teaches that humans will become divine in some sense.

2 Pet 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Since recent years i'm surprised that some of us knows what Gods opinion is, what he thinks feels et cetera.

We know nothing about that.

G.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We know nothing except what has been revealed to us. How could it be otherwise?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    We know nothing except what has been revealed to us. How could it be otherwise?

LMAO Guess they need some better proof-readers to catch dumb ass stuff like this.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Slimboy, then you have to accept that God had contact with prophets and writers.

I doubt that.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit