Halls closing

by iknowthetruth 46 Replies latest jw friends

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I dont know if you saw the leaked finance video on jw survey but the watchtower guy was saying to a worldwide jw group that they will be closing 3,000 kingdom halls off around the world

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LV101 - "Leaving the rural areas to the big city to work sounds like they're about 80 yrs. behind times..."

Par for the course for a religion with a permanent Ozzie-and-Harriet-slash-Father-Knows-Best mindset.

• LV101
    LV101

Is the "leaked finance video" a recent report or the one about a year ago or so? Time flies - but last one was the GB loon member someone linked here.

Vidiot - Ozzie/Harriet way too good for WT cult/lol

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

The leaked video was in the watchtower in focus section and called dedicated funds.

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks -- I'll check it out on jwsurvey -- sounds like the same figure we've been posting about the past year or so. It was about 3,000 over a five year period - better yet if this is an additional 3,000 and the WT cult just keeps on giving -- or selling.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This closing of KH`s in one place after another that`s going on all around the world sounds like very GOOD NEWS to me .

• LV101
    LV101

Closing sounds just as good as 'collapsing' to me but if there's one left standing it's too many.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

The good news is lv101 that i think the time is coming for the watchtower when it will just be the people at warwick and they will be doing stuff online and everything else will be sold off.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

r.e pepperheart's post...

Some time ago, Barb Anderson sort-of-predicted that the WTS would morph into an "e-religion".

Fine by me...

...anything that makes it easier for the fakers, faders, and fence-sitters to f**k off.

• LV101
    LV101

Yes - I, too, recall Barbara Anderson's views re/WT and her sound logic. I do trust her prognostications but by that time I'd long given up hope and quite a skeptic -- especially re/evil prevailing. She certainly has been successful against a horrifying, legal, religion. She has knowledge/stats and is amazing -- I hope she's doing great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit