Has Being a JW affected your SEX Life?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

They don't know what they're missing out on not being able to experience those 2 forbidden things 😉

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

A story I heard from a reliable source.

Both virgins. Wedding night. Nothing happens. He yells at her to shut up and go to sleep. That he is tired. Not even one kiss. She cried herself to sleep.

Very early the next morning, she overheard a phone call her new husband was making. She over heard him say... You know I am not interested in women no matter what they look like. You know I like young males. The person he was speaking to said: You know you have to poke her or else she might leave.

So with no kissing, no anything, he poked her from behind... thus she became a JDub wife and felt she had no choice but to stay.

• zeb
    zeb

Or the couple who came back off their honeymoon because they had meeting parts on the Thursday meeting.

negative comments aside what is s ex. it is a series of things that are based in all our senses. It is smell, (love that perfume) it is touch, its a look, hearing and caring and so on. But all these things build up to passion and the love cycle starts again. and a former work colleague once said to me that normal men should not have to ask. Too many women she said use shitty excuses to deny. "Leave me alone and I will come round." This is a form a juvenile behaviour which really wants as much distance as possible from coitus because left alone for an age an they will still not 'come round'. The other is "I want it (?) to be perfect." The husband too would like a perfect job, in a perfect world with perfect salary... dream on!

If sex ie intercourse is gone then it tells me that all the other forms of communication have been denied as well and that is tragedy.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Joliette

Didnt Jah execute a man for masturbation in the old testament? Scared the crap outta me as a child.

NO.

Masturbation is never mentioned in the Bible.

An emission of semen ist not a sin. According to the bible the man is unclean until the evening. Nothing more. It's typical Watchtower scaremongering.

(Leviticus 15:16-18) 16 “‘Now in case a man has an emission of semen go out from him, he must then bathe all his flesh in water and be unclean until the evening. 17 And any garment and any skin upon which the emission of semen gets to be must be washed with water and be unclean until the evening. 18 “‘As for a woman with whom a man may lie down with an emission of semen, they must bathe in water and be unclean until the evening.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Joliette4 days ago4 days ago

Didnt Jah execute a man for masturbation in the old testament? Scared the crap outta me as a child.

i think youre referring to--Onan ( is it ? ). he spilled his seed rather than have Levirite sex with his dead brothers wife. it wasnt merely an act of masturbation--but refusing to obey the laws.

am i right guys ?

• freddo
    freddo

Joliette - you are thinking of the account of Onan. It is nothing to do with masturbation.

Genesis 38 v 6 - 11.

*** w83 6/1 p. 26 Maintaining God’s View of Sex ***

There are those that have said that the Bible describes masturbation in Genesis chapter 38, and that Onan was put to death for the offense. But this is not true. The Bible says that when Onan “did have relations with his brother’s wife he wasted his semen on the earth.” (Genesis 38:9) So apparently Onan interrupted sexual relations with Tamar, spilling his semen on the ground rather than giving it to Tamar. He did this because he did not want to raise up children in the name of his dead brother. And it was for this failure to perform “brother-in-law marriage” that Onan was put to death.

Back in the time of Genesis there was a tradition that if a younger woman became a widow without children then the brother-in-law would take her as a wife and try to impregnate her. (Crazy I know)

But good old Onan didn't want to look after kids that weren't his and so "pulled out" before ejaculating.

So in his all encompassing wisdom the great Jehovah not only killed the woman's first husband, he killed his brother (her next husband) as well.

No wanking involved - at least not in the scripture and even WT acknowledge this.

Old Testament stuff which doesn't have the power of law even if you are a Christian believer anyway.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    zeb2 hours ago2 hours ago

Or the couple who came back off their honeymoon because they had meeting parts on the Thursday meeting.

i know of a newly married pioneer couple who went to a district assembly in Sheffield UK in 1968 for their honeymoon !

i was the husband !

• charonsdog
    charonsdog

I knew a couple who went to the Sunday meeting the VERY NEXT DAY because it was the "Special Talk" and of course you couldn't miss that. Seriously..what the fuck?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How about the two virgin JWs wedding night, do they offer a prayer to Jah before knocking the boots

I recall a CO saying that very thing -- he & COW would offer a prayer after having sex. It was a gift from God.

Now that I think about it, he was nearing 70 years old with a younger wife, (so unless he was like Stan), she was probably praying before sex too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit