Has Being a JW affected your SEX Life?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Not being a Witness has been a plus for my sex life.

What about you!?

• zeb
    zeb

what sex life?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am going to say "Yes" and offer no further.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

My wife could careless about sex especially with someone that’s left the truff. I’ll probably be looking for a new partner soon.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I was fortunate that my wife was not a baptised JW, just a born in.

We enjoyed a very good sex life, often daily & more, instigated often by her & I didn't mind, but there were certain things that we didn't do because of the JW BS.

Now with my current partner sex is way awesome

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Yes it totally messed it up, sadly.

I hate the WT, Religion, and the Bible.
    The true source of all evil.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't have a sex life thanks to the WBT$.

I take comfort in the fact I have pillows on my bed.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Come on you guys, you could give a few likes

• My Name is of No Consequence
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my born in first wife was keen and willing--used to give me a quickie if i agreed to go to the public talk ( this was after i had resigned ).

she divorced me after i started an affaire with a married sister in the same congregation. ( bad form i know ) suddenly my sex life went into top gear--fantastic. but the affaire faded after a year--that was that.

now--35 years later---after numerous one nighters, flings, 2 more wives...i'm almost 70 with my 4th wife who is 23 years younger.. we are at it like rabbits--most days--anytime-anyplace. anything goes.. she never had good sex before--and is making up for lost time. its my only form of exercise.. if i die soon i will have a huge silly grin on my face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit