Has Being a JW affected your SEX Life?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

When i was a JW my then-wife suffered from depression, anxiety and OCD (yay!). So after a year of marriage sex gradually declined from regular, once a week, once a month and eventually we went the last 3 years not having sex at all.

Now?

Upon leaving i made up for lost time and lived a somewhat libertine lifestyle i don't regret a single one. I've been with all races and a variety of ages. A few months ago i had a 2 month casual arrangement with an active JW pioneer sister. She's still a JW and in good standing, she just didnt tell anyone.

My current girlfriend of 4 months is 22, i'm 33 so im very regular in that dept.

So, you lurkers, if you leave you get to have great sex. Come on out, it's great out here. Pillows are optional.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    A few months ago i had a 2 month casual arrangement with an active JW pioneer sister

AWESOME! She yell "oh god, oh god oh god" a lot:)

I hope her ambitions were not limited to missionary :)

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Sex was mind numbingly boring with my ex, same thing every time, practically no foreplay and same position, only ever in a bed and rolled over and went straight to sleep afterwards. I'm pleased I had lots of fun before I became a witness. I haven't been in another relationship

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    A few months ago i had a 2 month casual arrangement with an active JW pioneer sister

AWESOME! She yell "oh god, oh god oh god" a lot:)

I hope her ambitions were not limited to missionary :smile:

She was a deviant. Shocked even me. Sexual repression must bring out the worst (or best) in people, depending on how you look at it.

Sex was mind numbingly boring with my ex, same thing every time, practically no foreplay and same position, only ever in a bed and rolled over and went straight to sleep afterwards. I'm pleased I had lots of fun before I became a witness. I haven't been in another relationship.

Now's the time to fill your boots!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    She was a deviant.

WOW what a 'blessing' I could use some deviant sex. or any actually.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

It was supposed to say i haven't been in another relationship since

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ive had sex with 4 ex dubs. all of the female variety.

• Joliette
    Joliette

No sex life for me either. Still effected by the watchtower teachings and the bible teachings about sex in general.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Didnt Jah execute a man for masturbation in the old testament? Scared the crap outta me as a child.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I always wondered about JWs who truly believed in the lie, were they really just a Saturday night only couple, or like wild animals with the JW forbidden anal and oral included. I remember a br gave a talk about that (how fitting on a Sunday afternoon with children of all ages sitting there listening, do other religions do that?) saying that sex is basically just a once a week Saturday thing for most folks anyway. How about the two virgin JWs wedding night, do they offer a prayer to Jah before knocking the boots which I remember a Bro. saying in the Watchtower that was about sex, once again how fitting for a WT study with children of all ages in the audience.

Just as an aside, in the early 70's when I was in Junior High School, the first time I ever heard of oral sex was, at the KH during the WT study. So, thanks Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit