Smoking gun GB can’t get out of this one

by Mikejw 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“You'll have experts in their field testing a hypothesis to destruction in labs around the world. If a cherished hypothesis fails it's discarded.”

Except they didn’t…. They skipped through entire protocols and used the public as the human trial which, if we are honest, should’ve taken at least a decade and only after the actual data came back…. They basically said, “F**k it.”

Its not over. It’s now going to take decades to sort it out, someone will take the fall, or maybe Big Pharma will just take a big penalty and it’s business as usual until the Sheeple finally wake up…

Of course by then there may not be that many of us left by design and the privileged will live in the Smart Cities. Hopefully I’m dead by then.

DD

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"Of course by then there may not be that many of us left by design and the privileged will live in the Smart Cities. "

Oh my! The conspiracy runs deeper than we thought! They even got Trump to take the vaccine. Even billionaire Presidents of the U.S aren't considered the elite privileged by this secret cabal! Good thing these vast conspiracies are constantly being uncovered by you whack-a-doodles with an internet connection.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Here's a conspiracy theory. This is a proper one. But you've got to guess what the conspiracy is. Is the conspiracy that it will be built or is the conspiracy that it wont be built?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UVw30XSwmEZ1/

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Watch to the end - it is Pfizer speaking - it is only a couple of minutes long.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1byvsh/?pub=4

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Editor of Medscape dies age 43. Cause is not exactly known. This man was a doctor.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAu5RoiqxPSS/

• LV101
    LV101

Old news but 30 Canadian doctors died within last month after receiving the 3rd/4th boost jabs. I recall it was mandatory they be up to date with the inoculations. I'll try to find email (I believe info from Steve Kirsch/Substack). He's appeared on several media platforms.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Deaths among Canadian doctors:

2019: 35

2020: 246

2021: 393

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

LV and Vid - It is SO sickening. Tragic.

• LV101
    LV101

AM - it's beyond horrific. There's a new Facebook group formed called Died Suddenly News. How long will this group last before it's removed. Looks like an attractive news anchor just passed 8/28 - I don't know what city but Channel 9.

Casket manufacturers backed up with orders -- never before have so many young, children-sized, caskets, as well as normal sizes, been in demand per the funeral directors.

I don't think the ethical vaccinologists/virologists around the world got this wrong -- unfortunately, this is not good for our families, friends, associates - mass genocide.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Oh my! The conspiracy runs deeper than we thought! They even got Trump to take the vaccine. Even billionaire Presidents of the U.S aren't considered the elite privileged by this secret cabal!

-

do you really think the rich elite have the real spike protein syringe? If you believe that then there is a bridge I want to sell you 🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit