Smoking gun GB can’t get out of this one

by Mikejw 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

joey jojo

joey jojoan hour ago

If the covid vaccine was the deadly killer that the tin-foil hat gang say it is, we would literally be seeing people all around us dropping dead in the streets.

-

look up sudden adult death syndrome!

So many vaccinated people of all ages are dropping dead and it’s a mystery to the doctors, I mean it couldn’t be the experimental injections could it? So they just don’t know why all these people are having blood clots since the rollout.

Its obvious to anybody who does the research. It’s going to be glaringly obvious over the next decade

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

All-cause mortality rates. Guess whose dying off the most.

https://excessburden.substack.com/p/ons-data-update-6-july-2022

It's an epidemic of coincidences.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

One has only to mention the word vaccine to start pages of pro and anti posts. I’m keeping quiet about it.

The main point of the o/p was , I think, “ someone else said not to speak badly about the GB or by extension Jehovah.”

The trouble with dubs days is that cannot tell the difference between God’s word and that of the old boys up Tuxedo Junction. That is the way they have made it.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Vidqun:

look up sudden adult death syndrome!

Link me an article and I will read it.

Do you personally know anyone that has collapsed and died while playing sport? I do, and it happened years and years before covid.

Its been happening for as long as people have been playing sport.

• Vidqun
  • Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I worked in UK NHS IT. I was Prescribing Information Analyst. In part, my role was to gather data, process the figures and flag any GP who appeared to be prescribing like Dr Shipman. If you have not heard of him, look him up.

My role was to help keep the public safe. I, like all other public servants, was directly answerable to the public.

Because I was diligent in my role I was promoted and eventually became an IT Developer. That meant I was collecting and processing far more than just GP prescribing data.

You likely saw lots of graphs on TV as ministers used statistics to say this that and the other was happening. It was people like me who made those kind of graphs.

At one point, some years before this outbreak of hysteria about coughs and snuffles, I discovered I was being passed entirely made up data by one department. I pushed back and challenged, saying I knew those figures were fake. I was raged at in a really, really nasty way. But I stood my ground and the liars EVENTUALLY admitted their figures were made up to my face.

If, knowing the data was false, I had processed it, from a secular point of view, I would have been betraying the trust of the general public. From my Christian perspective, I would have been acting against Almighty God who detests liars.

After I had been cruelly raged at by a member of the NHS on behalf of his lying department, I sought to continue to do my job. But I found that the entire organization had been restructured meaning, the groupings into which my data went had all changed. I had sorted this mess out once. To do it again within a short time-frame was not possible.

I considered I had two options. Throw a sicky due to stress or leave. I left. And that was YEARS before this COVID stuff.

Therefore when I see video like this, I am inclinded to think they are true, even if I do not agree with everything the video makers put out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74iqEJnb14&t=16s

BTW - top tip - how to work out when a highly infectious killing disease is about. You will notice in the air the constant sound of ambulance sirens. Did you ever hear constant or near constant ambulance sirens?

Yes I used to process the ambulance figures also.

• jhine
    jhine

I mentioned in my first post that no ages were given for these Olympians who had died .

So l just picked out 5 at random and looked them up .

Samar Banerjee was 92

Istvan Liptay was 87

Ong Hock Eng was 89

Jerry Hola was 91

Rudi Knez was 77

As l said l picked these out at random.

So these young , healthy sports people dropped dead just because they had a covid shot ( yes Brit sarcasm) I don't think so .

Jan

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Its how controlled opposition works. Remember WT professes to be helping Bible students by giving them what appears to be accurate info about the Bible. Then when you dig into it you find issues with the detail. The goal is to get you to lose faith in Jesus Christ.

Just because WT gives out fake info does not mean Jesus lied.

If some put out fake info about Olympians it does not mean it is ok to give experimental drug to people.

Remember Thalidomide and the suffering that caused. Thalidomide wasn't even experimental.

When first released, thalidomide was promoted for anxiety, trouble sleeping, "tension", and morning sickness.[6][7] While it was initially thought to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects arose until the medication was removed from the market in Europe in 1961

Thalidomide - Wikipedia

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Jan, unfortunately the data and graphs don't lie. I am sure you didn't watch the video. Don't blame you. It's downright depressing.

Can you trust the NHS? Ask those that were infected with tainted blood in the seventies and eighties. The survivors are being paid out only now. Anna Marina, if anyone knows about the huge British stocks of Midazolam used up during the endemic, it would be you. Do tell.

The British used the euthansia method. Como of New York sent the Covid patients back to the Old Age Homes. Different method, same outcome.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hi Vidqun - I didn't do stats on Midazolam. But I do remember walking in on a meeting where the concept of a 'good death' was being spoken of. Thereafter, all leaflets of old people had to show them smiling. No room for pity. Just imagine all these happy old people as if going on holiday, not suffering chronic pain or loneliness.

I also remember being told years and years ago about 'pandemic flu' - nothing like it was showing in the stats but I was told, 'oh it will come one day.' I thought it was a weird thing to say. But hey, look what happened!

Once people pass a certain age they become about 3 times more expensive to the health services. In UK many health services are free. However if you make it more difficult to define what a health need is (for an elderly person), health needs can be defined as social needs. In this way it is easy to withdraw certain services from elderly ones which they might have expected to receive at one time. You withdraw enough of those services and delay the response time of others, the death rate goes up.

Also top tip - at the weekends when more junior than senior doctors work in the hospitals, the death rate goes up. Assuming the pattern is the same now, if you are going to need hospital care, try to make sure you visit Monday to Friday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit