Smoking gun GB can’t get out of this one

by Mikejw 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Yes the point is if you speak out about the vax you are speaking against jehovah

after all jehovah got all those vaccines to protect all the 8 million dubs

if the vaccines are not safe and effective then jehovah got it wrong

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Vac - la vache - cow - sacred cow - golden calf.

• Anna Marina
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

Experts are saying nobody can have more than 5 of these shots and still be in good health of alone alive

there is nobody left who had have these substances injected into their bodies 5 or more times that is still in good heath if alone alive

if you had only 3 or 4 of these jabs it will take longer for your health to be ruined

time will show Jehovah and his GB were very wrong to act like salesmen for the big pharma

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

these shots are killers...people just don't want to accept it. If they all were the same dose, and some not placebos, ( in other words, if all were a quick kill,) many would have figured it out and not taken them. Check out the video of what is happening from a "drop" of the pfizer .... I know people who are in favor of the shots are abusive ( because the insults were not lost on me )on this page of those who are trying to warn them how dangerous they are. There are ways to object without being objectable.

" time will show Jehovah and his GB were very wrong to act like salesmen to the big pharm." Jehovah had nothing to do with it.( I think you wrote that to make a point ) The GB falsely used the Name and twisted scriptures to coerce their followers. I agree time will tell, and the story won't be pretty.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2qF8HOQVLj9P/

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I really don't believe anything I'm told. After being lied to by the WTB$ all my life, I find it hard to trust 'experts' or the media.

They all have some kind of agenda to either control us or get our money.

Don't follow the 'current thing', it's a trap.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Scientific consensus exists for a reason. It's not there because it just happens to be what the majority of experts agree on or because there's an agenda.

You'll have experts in their field testing a hypothesis to destruction in labs around the world. If a cherished hypothesis fails it's discarded. What remains standing is the consensus.

It may yet be proven wrong. If fossils of modern animals were found in the pre Cambrian the theory of evolution would be shot, but consensus is powerful - especially when it's been tested and survived for decades.

Vaccinations work. These anti science posts are not a good look.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

What is the percentage of scientists agree that agree with the people funding them?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    annaM - What is the percentage of scientists agree that agree with the people funding them?

Yup!

As the WBT$ says, 'just imperfect men(tm)'.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Donkeypox - if you haven't heard of it, it is a low to medium grade anxiety disorder caused by the realization that the bureaucrats and politicians who are nominally in charge do not really know what they are doing, cannot read or understand data, and will not course correct in response to information.

This illness is not conspiratorial, red-pill or paranoia. But rather a grinding disillusionment and realization that the people in charge (including the people writing about the people in charge) are, if not quite idiots, not nearly as smart as they think they are and everyone is going to have to fight like mad to keep things from getting worse.

Donkeypox can become Long Skepticism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit