Smoking gun GB can’t get out of this one

by Mikejw 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

Mike , you really should be listening to Stan here . As an elder , even a PIMA , elder , you should know how hard they come down on people who disobey the rules .

You haven't made any comment about my observations concerning the video . Is this because you can't rebut my points .

I wouldn't give medical advice to anyone. I am not a trained healthcare worker, it would not be my place to do that .Neither is it yours or the GBs

. I am not a JW nor ever have been . Their opinions don't matter to me personally at all . It seems to me that your anti vax campaign is more about bringing the Watchtower down so why not just leave?

I noticed that you said that you had a pregnant wife and YOU chose to go against the GBs direction. Didn't your wife get any say in the matter ?

I say again if you are so convinced that the GB are not led by Jehovah ( on which we do agree ) why not leave ?

You haven't answered my question about all of the world's governments being in cahoots over this vaccine scandal. Is that really happening?

Also what about my statement that as in the population at large the women dying from covid are mainly the unvaccinated. Another co-ordinated lie ?

Also the hugely disproportionate amount of unvaccinated people dying in red states. Any vaccine does carry some risk, that is not disputed. However the risk of dying from covid is far greater .

Jan

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Jan, "You haven't answered my question about all of the world's governments being in cahoots over this vaccine scandal. Is that really happening?" You didn't address that question to me, but if you would do deep enough reseach on the subject, you would find out---as we used to say in the hide and seek game, we played as kids, " You are getting warmer."

• BettyHumpter
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

do some of you HONESTLY believe the c-19 jabs are safe and effective? Beings they neither prevent the illness nor stop it's spread, do you consider it a vax? It has not provided immunity. Many who took the vx ended up in the hopital with c-19 ( a local person in the congregation )...a vx won't induce the disease as stated in the definition...not the case with these jabs. Some not only got c-19 right after taking the jabs, some died! ( my sister included) some got sick and haven't been well since ( my brother-in-law ) Some who had cancer got new cancers ( a woman I grew up with ) some had cancer in remission return ( a local person in the congregation.) I don't have a wide circle, so to speak, but I do have first hand knowledge...so I believe it when I see horrific death and injury numbers from around the world produced by this safe and effective jab. This isn't tin hat conspiracy...so continue to be insulting if you must.

difinition:...

noun
    1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
      "every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus
  • Vidqun
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Nuffy - do some of you HONESTLY believe the c-19 jabs are safe and effective?

Not really. It appears to me the jab(tm) is more experimental than proven. We were probably the Guinea pigs.

In any case. Someone, somewhere made money out of it. Probably some frauds like Chris Whitty (I refuse to recognise his 'sir' title), or Vallance (I refuse to recognise his 'sir' title) or Dr Leg-over Fergusson. UK frauds making money out of the pandemic.

As far as actually proving the jab(tm) has caused deaths is problematic. Given the powerful people supporting it all.

Look at who stands to make money and see what their narrative is.

I remain as unconvinced as a Jobot struggling with 'overlapping(tm)'

• jhine
    jhine

Bettyhumpter thank you . Vaccines haven't wiped out polio., smallpox , child deaths from measles have they ? Polio was an awful plague on society ( literally) . Only the use of vaccines eradicated it .

What short memories people have . Measles was a killer at one time . Now it's a week off school and some spots . Because of the child vaccination programmes .

All the people on here be grateful if your parents had the sense to have you vaccinated against these one time killers.

A few years ago some parents refused to get children vaccinated and that resulted in children being hospitalised for what should have been minor illnesses. This was because of the rumour mill Fb , Twitter etc . Doctors had to campaign again to stop this.

Jan

• jhine
    jhine

NO ONE EVER SAID that the vaccine would prevent covid or stop it's spread. It reduced the effects. Less deaths , fewer hospitalisations . Hospitals were crammed with patients on ventilators thus beds for other patients weren't available.

Yes people are still catching it but the effects have been no where near as bad and far fewer deaths and hospitalisations are occurring

I refer again to America and the much higher rates of death among the GOP states where the uptake on vaccination was much lower.

Here in Blighty death rates ( from covid) have consistently dropped as more and more people have been vaccinated.

Interestingly l have heard of a few people feeling unwell for a time after being jabbed but no one dying.

Jan

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jan - Interestingly l have heard of a few people feeling unwell for a time after being jabbed but no one dying.

I felt dreadful after my 3rd Jab. But I didn't die, in case anyone wondered.

Yes. I had the jabs. I'm not having any boosters though. I'm not really convinced those are any good.

It was directly after my 1st jab I got abdominal pains on my right. The same after the 2nd. When I rang 111 to tell them, they really avoided that fact and told me to take Paracetamol and if I died to ring 999.

I'm glad I didn't clap like a Sheeple seal for the NHS on those Thursdays.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So I posted several links over the last few months to actual medical journals showing the risks and damages of the mRNA vaccines. Yet people say we are tinfoil hatters.

The polio vaccine is a classic vaccine, classic vaccines for COVID were developed and proven to be more effective, yet government agencies refused to adopt them. But we are once again seeing the return of vaccine resistant polio in the West. We didn’t eradicate polio, we suppressed it, it continues to circulate in the population, that is well known that vaccinated individuals can be carriers for polio.

A virus like COVID spreads like the flu, and like the flu it cannot be vaccinated against, you may be able to reduce your symptoms but variants emerge too quickly for any governments to even get to their paperwork. What you need to combat that is fully commercialized zero-regulation medicine, manufacturers would be incentivized to get working and safe solutions such as remdesivir to reduce the symptoms of the sick.

I think we had a good 50 years of medicinal advance and our governments screwed it up, let people live their life and make medical solutions a capitalist competition with actual risks. Get government mandates, funding and protections out of the loop. I would trust a company that is willing to take responsibility better than a government that won’t.

Within a few years we will all talk about the side effect and people like Jan here will point at the scientific research I brought up and say: but we knew about it all along, people are just ignorant, just like the WTBTS does with 1975, CNN, BBC and company will clean out old archives as they already done on many other subjects and those of us that have always said it will be the tinfoil hatters. They did it on global cooling, global warming, overpopulation, oil and water shortages, the world should’ve ended from natural disaster created by humans multiple times between 1980 and today what makes this subject any different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit