I've Disassociated. It's getting announced tomorrow.

by Heathen Dan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxie
    galaxie

Dan..well done your decision shows you have courage and excellent discernment. Best wishes with your ongoing journey

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hi Dan, welcome to your life there's no turning back.....yaaaaaay!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome Dan!

Yes, welcome to the "Real Life"!

This is a wonderfully supportive community here on the forum. Please feel free to hang out and chat with us all.

Most importantly, enjoy living your life, free of FOG (Fear, Obligation, Guilt)

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Welcome Dan ! I as well DA'ed best thing I ever did. Chin up you have your whole life ahead of you make the best of it and pursue your dreams, maybe take some classes or learn a new trade ?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Wow, just wow!

Welcome to the forum "Heathen" Dan (I like that one), glad you came here and that you're working so hard to take back control of your own life.

You came to your own conclusions, but we all know that JW's will never accept such freedom of thought. Now that you're fighting for your freedom... let no one ever dictate your life like they did!

• cha ching
    cha ching

Good job Dan, you will look back on this day feeling so happy to have not spent one more minute under the thumb of lies. Now, you can truly live life, breathe, explore, change your mind, play, grow, sleep in!

Congratulations, you have taken your life back!

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Hi Dan welcome to the forum. I'm pleased you're away from the cult and now you can truly start to live your life the way YOU want to live it. Sorry to hear how you're family and other jws are treating you, just shows that love is conditional among jws.

• CovertsadJW
    CovertsadJW

Welcome Dan,

When I think about love and respect one quote comes to mind. “ What you do speaks so loudly I can’t hear what you say.” The actions are not loving and kind - words included - you did something I wish I could do today - you are strong and find and surround yourself with people who love and respect you.

Warm regards

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You nasty Heathen, welcome to the truth

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Wish you well and hope things work out for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit