I've Disassociated. It's getting announced tomorrow.

by Heathen Dan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Welcome Dan! It's so good to have you here!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Hi Dan, so good to hear from you directly. After hearing your brother's heart wrenching story I feel I know you somewhat already. I'm sorry for both of you but also happy and hopeful. Look forward to your future input on the forum.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

Glad you are doing better and welcome to the site! You’re in good company here.

Lostwun

• Half banana
    Half banana

Welcome Dan and well done for standing your ground and making it clear that you do not intend to remain a JW.

We know what a struggle it has been for you but things should be better in the future. We all hope so!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Welcome Dan! I'm so happy to see you join. I'm friends with your brother on Facebook and keep up with him there too. He's a good person and my guess is that you're a good person too. I know that you're a strong person for being able to stand up for yourself against people that act like bullies.

Nobody should call you disgusting, especially not your family. That's not loving and not right. You did nothing wrong and now they are doing something wrong by treating you badly. Shame on them. I'm sorry that they treated you that way. We have all lost family here.

You'll always have friends here. You don't have to be a copy of us to be our friends like you do in Jehovah's Witnesses. You can just be yourself.

Take care Dan. Have fun here and you can learn a lot too.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ Heathen Dan

Welcome here on board. I followed your story since your brother (pale.emperor) wrote about.

Here you will have true friends around the world. I wish you the power to make your way.

Greetings from Germany - fastJehu

• Moster
    Moster

Dan - welcome, your brother speaks lovingly of you. I wish you well - it does get easier.

• freddo
    freddo

Welcome Dan! I'm so glad you and your brother have each other. You will feel up and down and wretched at times but small steps will get you where you need to be.

So your "carer" is threatening to sue you? Just shows how much he really "cared" for you. He has no chance. Don't worry about it.

I am no medical man but so many on here and other forums say how their illnesses, anxieties and depressions have improved immeasurably by being away from JW's and their twisted mantra.

Best of luck to you!

• VW.org
    VW.org

Welcome Dan. Heard so much about your mistreatment by the borg. They are parasites. Hope you get a good carer. Look after yourself.

Cheers.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Great for you , now go live a wonderful life!!! If these people we’re truly gods people they would love you anyway and show love to you. Their actions prove their not gods people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit