Do You Care If A World Leader Had An Affair Before Taking Office?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Certain people here say that don't care one bit, if Obama did the same things the current POTUS was doing he would've been hung out to dry years ago by the same folks that say was this orange is moron doesn't make a difference. If I get dislike votes on this post, those are the folks who think that way.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

if Obama did the same things the current POTUS was doing he would've been hung out to dry years ago

Some claim that Obama was on the "Down-Low" until he became recognizable from his Statewide campaigns.

https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0578013878

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Some claim that Obama was on the "Down-Low" until he became recognizable from his Statewide campaigns

Surprised that the Orange Moron (and all his blind followers) hasn't tweeted about that with all the other things he blames on Obama, including his birth certificate.

• zophar
    zophar

I like the fact that Trump's infidelity emphasizes the "Christian right" hypocrisy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Outta here Just out of interest, Hilary knocked spots off those girls in terms of looks when she was their age.

Those girls are dogs!! A couple of them I'd swear are men.

Haven't men noticed really pretty girls always dress down????

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think it's the lying that is worse than affairs.

Also, why not divorce? Because it would look bad...yet I'd respect someone who divorced more than the disloyal one who stayed together for appearances.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Would I be o.k. with it if a World leader had an affair before or during in power/office?

I guess I'd be ok with it. Just as long as no laws/policies are broken and nobody is harmed by it. I'm sure it happens all the time with leaders. People are just to naïve to acknowledge it.

As someone said earlier, the higher one climbs on the ''totem pole'' the more corrupt they get.

Like I said, just as long as nobody is harmed, or policies broken, it should be ok.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

According to the testimony in court that I am hearing locally (i.e. Magistrates' Court of Victoria, Australia) Cardindal George Pell had a number of underage unlawful sexual relationships with children before he became a world leader of the Catholic Church.

It makes a big difference to the Catholics I know. Ironically, the most single silent group on the subject of religious world leaders that abuse children are the Jehovah's Witnesses. Not a peep. Hmmm.

On the other hand religious leaders in Australia did however apologise to the victims ... except for one. Guess who?

• mikeypants
  • mikeypants
    mikeypants

@shirley. Typical jw. If you don't agree with me you are in this "insert name here" group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit