Do You Care If A World Leader Had An Affair Before Taking Office?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t care about it unless someone runs on a record of being a model family man or woman.

Does it bother you if a President or Princess or top government official “cheats “???

• Simon
    Simon

I don't care about their personal life as long as they are not hurting someone, breaking laws or corrupt. It's not a nice-person contest, it's who can do the job, defend the country, provide law and order and enact policies to encourage a strong economy and so on.

If they attack someone else over such personal conduct though and then it turns out they are a hypocrite then it speaks to their character ... but are people surprised that politicians lie?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Not one bit!

• minimus
    minimus

Usually, the holier you pretend to be, the phonier you are.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Nope!

1) I'm more concerned about his hair style.

2) I'm more concerned with how he treats others.

3) I'm more concerned when a world leader is in constant need of adult supervision!

:-) :-) :-)

• minimus
    minimus

JFK was considered a great President and was always philandering on Jackie. Of course, he was a Kennedy. Princess Diana was revered and quite unhappy with her husband, the Prince,who was known to be cheating on her too. Such is life ! I’m glad we are not the moral judges of the world.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What minimus said.

It's funny... you'd think those "holy pretenders" would have clued in to that by now, and dialed it down accordingly, but nooo...

• sir82
    sir82

Not really.

I would be perturbed, though, if someone broke campaign finance laws in an effort to shut the other person up.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hitler was loyal to his partner right up until the time he died. Look what happened.

• minimus
    minimus

The moral outrage of certain people! Power corrupts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit