Do You Care If A World Leader Had An Affair Before Taking Office?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Really, Trumph is not different from many on the other “world leaders”. You can count almost everyone from Alexander the Great, via Henrik the V111, to Napoleon, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol pot, to Jacob Zuma, Saddam Hussein, Putin and a numbers of others. The ting is “why do we accept” rampant layers… narcissistic if not fully blown out psychopaths, as our leaders? Why do we accept that seven men dictate to us if we should have a beard or not….

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

He is a well known pussy grabber. Sadly it turns out he has to pay for it. Kennedy, at least was attractive and had a variety of women. I guess that speaks to his charisma. A good president doesn't have to pay to get laid, I think this proves it. You ain't nuthin till you're sleeping with a mob moll.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    WasanelderOnce - "He is a well known pussy grabber. Sadly it turns out he has to pay for it."

It's... sad that he has to pay for being a "pussy-grabber"?

You mean he shouldn't have to?

• Queequeg
    Queequeg
    Usually, the holier you pretend to be, the phonier you are.

I agree Minimus... I thoroughly enjoy how he's suckered the self righteous religious types. Pure genius!

To answer the question, no I don't personally care about peoples sex/personal lives as long, as Simon already said, "they are not hurting someone, breaking laws or corrupt."

I would add, and if doesn't mess with my personal life.

The Frogs kind of have that one figured out, it doesn't even matter to them if their president has a mistress while he's in office.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Do You Care If A World Leader Had An Affair Before Taking Office?

No. Neither do I care if they have them during or after. That goes for EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THE PLANET.

• Outahere
    Outahere

Obama appears to have been a model husband and father. I think it's preferable, other factors being equal, that the first citizen set a good example in his personal life.

It's possible Trump's had a change of heart since Stormy, I suppose.

I don't think Bill has changed though. But he wasn't a bad President. Still, doesn't he look happy? Can't imagine what being married to a Hillary must be like, and I hope I never do.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Nice post Outahere. Maybe you're not my cousin Jimmy!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

YES if he is running for a Hypocritical Family Values Christian party that crucified Clinton for getting a blowjob, that wants to regulate who I love, who I can have sex with, what movies I should see, what magazines I should read, what a woman can do with her body, and wants to teach the bible instead of SCIENCE in school.

• "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything."
    • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
  • bennyk
    bennyk

Ordinarily, not much.

However, it does bother me that Tweeto the Clown intends to screw most of the country...

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

I am more bothered by the evangelicals who shouted to the heavens about Bill Clinton and his affairs that are having absolutely no problem at all with Trump and his baggage. Much as I dislike Trump, I really LOATHE being surrounded in this Red State by these pinheaded hypocrites...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit