Before You Actually Stopped Meetings, How Many HATED Being There?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

Just wanted to greet traci owens. I hadn't noticed your username before (of course, you are pretty new here). Welcome!

• shamus
    shamus

I just hated them. We used to leave half way through, my roomaaates and I, and go to the bar to play pool. No poo. One time, during the service meeting, this MS would sit at the back, and said, when the midway song was playing, or rather mouthed, "come on!!!". T. just showed him his pager, like he was being called into work, and smiled.

Those were the daze...

When I eventually quit, nobody cared, nobody asked... it was just stupid.

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Thanks Rocketman. Do you know how many attempts I made today to change my alias? Can't do it. This shows how new I am to this board. I thought if I used my real name then maybe some of my old friends/associates might remember me and look me up. Oh well, I have nothing to be ashamed of. I am just glad to be free.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun
    I would think that crying because you were at the meetings would be proof that you "HATED" it!

Oh, yea...It was terrible. The only good thing that came of that was no one questioned me when I stopped going to the meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit