Try To Be Less White

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Not so much. Aside from the reference being quite dated, mixing up the names Jeffro and Jethro just makes you look dumb.
  • minimus
    minimus

Jeffro is your real name huh? I wasn’t confused and neither was Jed or Granny.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

No. You know they’re fictional, right? Hard to be sure at this point.

• minimus
    minimus

Jeffro you are funny

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Jeffro: once again, you claim they didn’t know the training was on there, while employees claimed they were sent there to follow that course.

Why out of 16,000 courses or whatever were they sent to that particular one. Doesn’t pass the sniff test nobody in charge didn’t know and nobody made it mandatory.

Moreover, LinkedIn allows you to brand “learning collections” which means you have to curate the content on LinkedIn in order to slap your label and brand on it. There is no public “coca cola diversity training” collection, you have to login with a Coca Cola corporate account to create and gain access.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

once again, you claim they didn’t know the training was on there

No. That’s not what I said at all. I said there is no evidence.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The evidence is in the posted pictures of the (as I said) curated LinkedIn collection and the claims of the employees.

Nobody at Coca Cola has said those employees were saying false things, just that corporate didn’t make a blanket decision to make them mandatory for everyone and someone up or down the chain was mistaken about their mandatoryness.

So in your defense of the woke mob, you are making up things and saying Coca Cola corporate lied by omission and rather protect a group of lying non-woke employees than their own branding and reputation.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    More nonsense. Still no evidence. Just more speculation. The only picture that has been provided shows that the course existed at the time within the LinkedIn Learning subscription (but since removed by the third-party provider). I probably won’t respond further on this thread if you just keep repeating the same false claims and personal attacks.
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Aw, I FINALLY get it folks.

It didn't happen because there is "Still no evidence. Just more speculation." And because there is "Still no evidence. Just more speculation" that means it didn't happen, so because it didn't happen there is "Still no evidence. Just more speculation." Sounds like election fraud to me.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Have you had a brain injury? Stop claiming I said it definitely didn’t happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit