'covid isnt real'

by joey jojo 55 Replies latest social current

• hoser
    hoser

I say follow the money. The vaccine had to roll out so that big pharma could get their reward for getting rid of trump.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Let’s be honest about masks. All they do is protect you from a sneeze or a cough at best, but that’s not enough for a virus that is 1000x smaller than the tightest weave of a standard mask. So masks were something to do for the fearful. Some felt more secure and safe. ~ DATADOG

Similar to condoms. Giving you a false sense of security while being screwed.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I think Covid is real but it's just a particularly nasty flu strain. I think the American government totally overreacted and trashed the economy. The 'Spanish flu' was MUCH worse.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

You do know there are other governments than the American that also reacted to covid and are still reacting? You've heard the Olympics will be held this year without spectators?

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I think the American government totally overreacted and trashed the economy.

So the 608 thousand Americans that died from this virus means nothing and it could have gotten quite a bit worse if there were no social restrictions.

How about a few million by now with no one taking vaccinations.

Maybe they should gone with Trump's suggestion such as no restrictions and no mask wearing ?

By the way countries like the US economies will slowly rebound, that you can bet on.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

The reason I ask is because i was watching the news about Sydney, Australia, which is in the middle of a nasty surge of the delta strain, and a guy they interviewed on the street was adamant the pandemic wasn't real.

I know he isn't the only only one that feels like that and I was trying to understand how people come to that conclusion.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let’s not equate case numbers with deaths please. The PCR tests had the cycles turned up to a ridiculous degree. If someone does in a car crash it was “Covid.”

I highly doubt 608 thousand Americans died from “Covid” but we do know that many Elderly died which is a tragedy as is seems most everything was mishandled. If it wasn’t mishandled it was one of the most evil things that could be done. Cramming sick Elderly people together in Nursing homes and expecting a good outcome was foolish at best.

Again, anyone who refuses to do some deep research and only listens to the Mainstream Media will continue to regurgitate a false narrative.

Even now “cases” are surging…. That doesn’t necessarily mean deaths, especially if proper measures are taken early line using all the existing and PROVEN treatments that can reduce hospitalization and death by 80%.

If you want to complain about deaths then complain to the Government and the CDC and Big Pharma who used Big Media to censor known treatments because those existing methods wouldn’t make them Billions.

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

To put things in a clear perspective, this identifying virus had the potential to kill people in relative numbers and the medical community could not tell with accuracy who could die from it ..

I was trying to understand how people come to that conclusion.

Not to be mean but there are people in the general population that are not cognitively intelligent.

Information doesn't quite set in their mind sets when they have already made up their minds upon something.

The actions by local governments were to impend the number of people who needed hospital medical help and eventual deaths.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Rocketman123

So the 608 thousand Americans that died from this virus means nothing and it could have gotten quite a bit worse if there were no social restrictions.

Hey Rocketman, were you ever in Florida, Texas, or South Dakota during the pandemic?

Are you an American citizen?

Or are you spouting your;

Conspiracy nuttery

From another Country
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The fact there is a resurgence of infections in the US after a short time without restrictions toward people who didn't get a vaccination tells another story doesn't it ?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit