'covid isnt real'

by joey jojo 55 Replies latest social current

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Im not here to start a debate.

Ive heard the above expression countless time over the past year and a half and genuinely want to know what it means.

If you feel this way, do you mean :

a. There is no covid19 virus?

b. Covid19 is real but not a threat of any kind?

c. Covid19 is a government conspiracy?

d. All the extra dead people died from natural causes, or something other than covid19?

e. Covid19 is real and a health risk- but not worth worrying about?

If I have missed anything please let me know.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Covid isn't real until it puts me in the hospital

Covid isn't serious for me because I hardly ever get sick

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you really want to understand the situation surrounding Covid-19 and the vaccines then watch every censored/banned interview you can find. There are many genius level experts, including the inventor of MRNA ( now being censored) who explain the nature, and risks of Covid-19, the role of gain of function research, Faucci, Big Pharma, Big Tech, ect.

All Corona viruses are real and can kill you given the right circumstances, especially ones made more deadly or infectious in a lab via gain of function research. For instance, if you have a compromised immune system from malnutrition (Extreme poverty perhaps) you can die from one of many naturally occurring viruses, or SARS COV-2

I don’t know what you really want to know, but you won’t learn it from the Mainstream media, especially the Left, because they are a year and a half behind, or have reasons ($$$$$$$) for pushing a narrative with their “fact-checkers.”

DD

• hoser
    hoser

People I know have died from it. Or some kind of respiratory infection. In our province there were Zero influenza cases last winter, but covid isn’t the flu.

Our glorious health leader Theresa Tran told us we wouldn’t need to wear masks as they were useless anyway, then changed the story a couple of months later and we were forced to wear masks. Our glorious Primed Minister Justine Trudeau wouldn’t close our borders for almost 3 months saying that it would be racist to stop people from other countries from entering ours. This resulted in spreading the virus to most of the country. They said there would be no forced quarantine, then we see people taken away in white vans to the prison hotels.

The government told us not to travel as we’re all in this together, but cabinet ministers and the pm took their usual vacations.

They told us in March 2020 two weeks to flatten the curve, I think they meant two years.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but most of what they’ve been saying has come true.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Its real, but it seems it was created in a lab. What a shock

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let’s be honest about masks. All they do is protect you from a sneeze or a cough at best, but that’s not enough for a virus that is 1000x smaller than the tightest weave of a standard mask.

Everyone would need a full Bio suit or whatever virologists wear to enter a lab of deadly contagions and even then they decontaminate afterwards and things still escape labs…

So masks were something to do for the fearful. Some felt more secure and safe. It also was a great test to see how compliant the masses would be. Mask sales also made some companies very wealthy.

DD

• hoser
    hoser

The guys that bought 3M shares in March 2020 are laughing now.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Covid was real but the majority of the governments around the world didn't know how to protect their populations, there was ignorance abound all over the world.

These social restrictions were effective though as the statistics show.

Some countries had to reinstall social restrictions because of new Covid variants which were more contagious.

• Splash
    Splash

Masks are more about protecting others than yourself. It stops you splashing people 20ft in front of you with a sneeze or cough, but unless it’s the high grade masks they don’t do a great deal to protect yourself.

So the purpose of masking up is to reduce transmission rather than prevent contracting it.

I guess the good thing about the vaccines is that in the UK we’re getting 50,000 new cases each day but just a tiny fraction going to hospital. Contrasting that to last winter when no one had the vaccine and with a similar infection rate 1,000’s were going into hospital each day.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Unless you’re watching banned/censored interviews you have no idea what the real story is. It’s all about money. Go to Bitchute and take the time to actually listen to experts who aren’t in the pocket of Big Pharma, or you will continue to believe a false narrative.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit