Trump Urges Ukraine and China To Investigate Joe Biden and His Son

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Lol, President Trump is clearly putting it out that he’s not too scared of impeachment.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    I know the Democrats would never stoop so low as to ask anyone to find dirt on Trump.
  • minimus
    minimus

They are righteous

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump was a unscrupulous businessman before he was the President of the US and he has carried on with that character profile as the acting President of the US.

I doubt if he'll get impeached but this situation is definitely going to hurt his voting appeal in 2020 along with the base of the overall republican party.

• flipper
    flipper

Trump's like a deer in the headlights right now, trying to save his own hide. And throw anybody else under the bus coming at him. But the big semi truck is coming- and it's called impeachment. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Simon
    Simon

flipper: living proof that It's easier to fool someone than convince someone they have been fooled.

Keep beating that drum, never give up ...

Don't let the embarrassment of being continually wrong make you doubt anything you're told, don't stop believing - the dems desperately need people like you.

Y'all should do another pussy march or something.

• flipper
    flipper

Simon- I'm not in the wrong whatsoever. The right wing fanatics in the USA are wrong for allowing Mr. Trump to constantly attempt to destroy democracy in this country by enabling and enriching himself at the typical American's expense. He's looks out for himself, not his country. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• minimus
    minimus

Peaceful Flipper is in denial. These types never face the reality of always being wrong in their predictions. It’s sad because I think Flipper is a good man who lives in Lalaaa Land.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Flipper Are u talking about Biden??

• flipper
    flipper

Minimus- Nope. Talkin ' about your cult leader Trump. You guys are getting conned again. Guess once wasn't enough for some folks here. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit