WHAT IS YOUR PET PEVE?

by kls 52 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

Buying new picture frames,, and the price sticker is super glued onto the glass

Late charges (obviously I was having a money problem to start with, so thanks for the kick in the teeth)

People who just can't freakin' resist telling me the outcome of new movies, before I have seen them

• berylblue
    berylblue

Slow people really drive me nuts. Get a sense of urgency, you know???? We don't have all damned day.....(yes, it comes from living in a very fast paced area)

People who, with a line of 30 persons behind them at a cash register, have to get the frigging exact change for their purchase ("Oh, I know I have three cents in here somewhere".) They then spend a few minutes looking through their handbags or pockets for the ever-elusive few pennies they need to pay for their items with the exact amount. Many times I offer the stinking change just to get the line moving again. I am almost always turned down. ("Thank you, but I KNOW I have three cents, I just KNOW I do, now where is it????")....Another half minute more of fumbling around...

SHEESH! Just give the cashier a twenty and get over it already!!!!!

Silly, I know. But it drives me crazy.

I'm very manic today, forgive me. I'll try not to post too much. New medication.....

Rosemarie

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

People with no tact;

Rudeness;

People lacking compassion

Those are my top 3 I think.

Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit