generalizations

bet you didn't know that did you?????

You bet WHO didn't know

KNOW what?

You'll BET.......ok how much?

Who is the YOU in your sentence?

• Xena
    Xena

well duh gumby I was talking to YOU...I thought we had this pyscho uuumm psychic thing going in between us and you would just KNOW that....

*sigh* another pet peeve...men who don't listen to your pyscho uuummm psychic vibes!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

My dog 'Peve' a Weimaramer, is my favorite 'pet' of all times!

Outaservice ( Here Peve, Here Peve! )

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    My pet peeve is seeing a man use the bathroom and not wash his hands. ( I don't know if this happens in the ladies room).

It won't happen too often in the ladies room. Most men use the men's room.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Richard

• fairy
    fairy

now, just because someone has got money i dont expect them to flash it around or anything like that, but, my pet peve is when someone says they are broke or havent got anymoney when i know for a fact they have got thousands in the bank..

someone i know got back from an assembly and then said they were broke and had no money so they had to have a garage sale/yard sale....what a load of crap! i know they have got plenty of money....what they mean is that they just havent got any in their pocket at the moment

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

What bugs me?

Lack of common courtesy: *Please-Thank You-You're Welcome*

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Non-smokers. They have no respect for the silent grace of lighting and smoking a cig.

j/k

• larc
    larc

Vivamus,

I am with you on that one. Those none smokers have no class. They are as bad as the JW's. What a bunch of judgemental poopy heads.

One thing that bothers me are people in line at the grocery store who wait until everyting is rung up, then look for their money or the check book. Couldn't they plan ahead and be ready for this transaction???? It gets worse when a woman fishes through her purse for the exact change. I am thinking, my Gawd women, just hand the cashier an extra buck and get on with life, and let me get on with mine.

• Prisca
    Prisca

My pet peve is loud talkers on public transport. When you're trying to relax on the way to/from work and there's a person talking at the top of their voice to someone else, usually about something really mundane. Especially if it's a fairly long trip, and they are on the entire journey!!! Grrrr....

Can't you tell I just got home from work? LOL....

• larc
    larc

Prisca,

You reminded me of another pet peeve of mine. It is people at a restaurant that talk so loud that I can hear everything they are saying. I came there to have a nice, quiet meal. I did not come there to hear other people's stories yelled into my ear.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people do not treat Prisca properly. I think Prisca is a fine lady.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit