by kls 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

awwww thanks Larc

• shera
    shera

Rude, mean people.

Selfishness.

People who think they are right and when someone doesn't agree,they freak.

( hehe,gezz I have many petpeves. I could keep going!)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    My pet peve is mens arms that are bigger than my leg.

ROFLMAO...Gumby...Gumby...Gumby LOL

<of the I talk too loud soemtimes, deaf in one ear class>

• Mulan
    Mulan
    liberry, liberry, liberry

We had a school overseer who said it that way. That was REALLY irritating.

I hate it when I am in line to buy something at a department store, and they take a phone call, leave the desk, to go look for an item, come back and take a ton of information from the caller so they can buy it over the phone. HELLO!!!! I am standing right here.............can you see me???

Also, when there is a line at the grocery store, maybe ten people deep, one checkstand open, and you can see checkers all over the store and no one opens another line. I've been known to just leave. I'm working on patience.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Another pet peeve of mine is when people do not treat Prisca properly. I think Prisca is a fine lady.

I agree completely, larc.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

People, usually from India or Pakistan, who walk down the middle of a street (usually two or three side-by-side) instead of using the perfectly good sidewalk that runs parallel to the street. That happened a lot in my old neighborhood, and the streets weren't wide enough for me to get around them. So when I'd make them move over (by gently continuing to go forward in the car) I'd get dirty looks, like I was encroaching on their space.

Drivers who go 10 miles under the speed limit in the fast lane of traffic.

People who stop at an intersection where there's no stop sign on their side.

Yep, most of my pet peeves are driving-related!

Nina

• happyout
    happyout

I guess I am a snob, because my biggest peeves involve people who don't write or speak clearly. And there are certain "colloquialisms" that drive me crazy, for instance when people say they want to "conversate" instead of having a "conversation", and when they say "my bad" instead of "I'm sorry". And, while I understand that not everyone who posts here is a native English speaker, I would really appreciate more attention being paid to the format of messages. Sometimes I just give up on what might be an interesting subject, because I am having such a hard time deciphering what the poster is saying.

Oh yes, and I hate people who drive slow in the "fast" lane, too. Get a bike!!!

Happyout

• sandy
    sandy

I hate it when drivers come to a complete stop on the freeway to change lanes. (It really does happen)

I hate to see women applying their make-up while driving.

Know-It-All people

People who talk too much about meaningless crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'm going to print out this post and save it in the event I ever get to meet anyone of you, and I will bug the living crap out of you. Ha ha ha.

Guest 77

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

My Pet Peeves:

People talking on a cellphone while driving.

People who think that everyone else needs to listen to thier cellphone conversations.

Slow Drivers.

Stupid Drivers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit