A JW experience

by Saintbertholdt 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Divergent
    Divergent

Daniel 2:44. Yeah. The famous invisible kingdom scripture. How convincing!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**Since you took the mags. They will be back. There's your chance**

Just keep asking questions they cant answer. You will end-up with more perplexed looks and more magazines.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Was it just this man, or have witnesses today become derailed very quickly with the most basic arguments?

..............Image result for Funny jehovahs witness

• brandnew
    brandnew
    In jw fantasy world....all goes great, and the householder agrees with everything you say. In reality they are terrified of the smart educated householder who actually asks questions.☺
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**In jw fantasy world....all goes great, and the householder agrees with everything you say. In reality they are terrified of the smart educated householder who actually asks questions.☺**

I 100% agree!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Dad gave me the old "Would you agree that world conditions are becoming worse" routine.

Having lived in different neighborhoods, that line might play great in the type of white, Republican, slumping middle class neighborhood I grew up in. "Oh, things are awful and it was better in the old days." Now that I live in a predominantly black and Latino neighborhood, I couldn't imagine them coming to my door to tell me about the good ol' days. I'd have to respond, "Are you referring to the days of slavery as somehow better than now?" or "You know if you're not happy with conditions here, you can move away."

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    Could it be that Witnesses are now forced to recite publishings, and not expand on it? They are not allowed to think out of what is written. These new restrictions must be taking a tole on their creativity, and reasoning ability.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**Could it be that Witnesses are now forced to recite publishings, and not expand on it? They are not allowed to think out of what is written**

There is more scrutiny these days with publishers. Control mechanisms galore.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    I think most JW's don't want to talk about the bible. It's so confusing for them, your told to show personal interest in the house holder, that means talking bout what they want to talk about isn't it. 10% scriptures, 90% other stuff. You only bother with that if you actually like people, which JW's don't, they want them to hurry up & die. JW's don't even like each other that much.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**It's so confusing for them, your told to show personal interest in the house holder**

That's just a trick to make the Field Serve Us more enjoyable for the JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit