Vidiot
    Jeezus, the Org must miss the Cold War. :smirk:
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    DJS Class?

Do you mean..

A) you are a class act

B) what class was this publisher in?

C) OK class ... What's the answer 1,2,3,4,5 or 6?

If its c) my answer is all of the above!

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Remember that JW's are told to use the literature as service material - not their own thoughts. They are told to stick to the script and have the Watchtower do the talking. This 'rule' goes back to the beginning of the organization - recall the phonograph records? Now it's the cart method.

Unlike decades ago, Witnesses don't read their Bible - they parrot the ideas of Watchtower literature and videos - and attempt to use a couple of cherry picked scriptures (with no understanding of it's context).

ginger

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

My answer to those questions is as follows.

Bad news sells and that's why the daily media concentrates on the handful of people who are causing problems each day rather than on the billions who are having a normal day.

Jehovah's Witnesses meet together each week to listen to talks and study and discuss literature that primarily focuses on the wickedness of certain people of the world and highlights the mistakes made by other religious groups. They then use the news events of the day to confirm that their negative foregone conclusion is true. Even though they all benefit from all the historically unprecedented improvements in current health and living conditions and the strides that others have worked hard to accomplish in this regard, they choose to see the world as broken and irredeemable and the only solution is for God to kill billions of men women and children if they don't become Jehovah's Witnesses.

Do you see anything skewed about this?

• blondie
    blondie
    Because he had never seen that demonstrated at the KH. They hardly ever show someone at the door not being agreeable and on their wavelength..
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

90% of JW's don't know the difference between Moses and Noah.......almost none of them have even read the Bible.

Did you see the Royal Commission grilling of the GB member? He sounded dumb as a stump...... and HE is supposed to be Jesus brother......

LOL.....just typing it makes me laugh

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Am I as dumb as a tree stump? I don't think it would be PRESUMPTUOUS to make that statement.................."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit