Building layoffs & JW calendar 2016 theme

by Gorbatchov 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yes, The hypocrisy knows now bounds.
  • millie210
    millie210

Its really not hard to swap out some pictures, so what gives here?

DId they already have millions of these printed up and are too cheap to swap them out?

Because it seems like a PR disaster to keep reminding people.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    *speechless*
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Jewel: It's New Speak. Who knew that the GB could channel George Orwell?

The Orwellian World of Jehovah's Witnesses

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The "leaders" of this religion have clearly lost the plot!

Let's review: It's a cult! .... and it's becoming increasingly clear that it's an effing stupid one!!!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i dont suppose most dubs even know about any of the cutbacks. untill the COBE tells them.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Denial is a real bitch that keeps biting the superego CEO's of this corporation in the ass.

A calendar full of reminders though out the year about how fucked up the Governing Body really is and that they don't know their ass from their elbow. Spending money on huge building projects around the world while mega bucks worth of lawsuit are starring them in the face to which I blame on denial and wishful thinking.

• skin
    skin
    Does the average JW know anything about these building cutbacks? Could get embarrassing if I get asked how do I know about it, if we haven't been officially told yet.
  • sir82
    sir82

Does the average JW know anything about these building cutbacks?

It was announced at the Annual meeting recording on JW Broadcast by a very stiff & uconocmfortable Sam Herd, so yes, the average JW knows, or should know, about it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It was announced at the AGM, no? Anyone who's seen it should know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit