• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    On average, 1,187 additional Kingdom Halls are needed
    each year to keep
    up with current organizational growth.

?????

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The new 2016 CLAM workbooks are all about building too.

With Bible justification for disruptions in building, including scapegoats for construction halts.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    What used to really get under my skin were the pictures of young shapely babes in construction outfits sporting ponytail hair styles and looking yummy. I think they do this on purpose to keep males in the org, the promise of sex and marriage for geeks even

I know what you mean. Just look at the "shapely babes" at the Dedza Assembly Hall construction site. Sadly Assembly Hall construction everywhere has been halted. But that means these "shapely babes" will have more time to get acquainted with interested suitors, so there's a plus right there.

Oh, by the way those tiny brick fences are not fences, they're the rows of seats, yup, those ARE the seats!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    On average, 1,187 additional Kingdom Halls are needed each year to keep up with current organizational growth.

The correct statement would be:

On average, 1,187 additional Kingdom Halls need to be sold each year to keep up with current organizational expenses.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    On average, 1,187 additional Kingdom Halls are needed
    each year to keep
    up with current organizational growth.

I was left scratching my head at that bit as well, slimboyfat.

If on average every KH held about 70 Witnesses that would be a total of 83,090 new JW's.

And with the merging that's been going on around my area for the past few years, there's no way that an "additional" high number like that would be conceivable. They call them "additional" and not replacements--No way!

• clarity
    clarity

Taz .......oh wow you are so right on!

They say they follow Christ .....but they actually follow Jehovah but they actually follow the GB!

clarity

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Gorby - OMG! LOL and my wife is sleeping in the other room and she doesn't know TTATT. If she wakes up and asks me what the hell I'm doing in here looking at this apostate website laughing at this rediculous caldendar that made me lose it, then she'll divorce me for sure. :)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have a calendar that has listed every single one of the holidays, regardless of their origin (as to whether or not I choose to observe any given holiday, I pick and choose which ones to observe). These come from worldly publishers. True, they are fairly expensive--but I would rather pay 20 toilet papers for a worldly calendar than one for a jokehovian one.

Additionally, I have a printout calendar from Lunarium that includes the lunar phases. This indicates when the moon goes void of course (last major aspect before leaving a sign), along with which sign it is going into once it leaves void of course. Of course, that doesn't come with indications about the other planets, but I can look those up online. And, if I do get forced back to being a jokehovian, I can make sure I only go out in field circus when the moon is void of course or Mercury is retrograde or in a detrimental sign (Sagittarius and Pisces). That way, I can dog getting any calls. And do all Israel mission prep work, if they are ever stupid enough to pull another one, when the moon is void of course and/or Mercury is retrograde so it will not come together.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness
    It is a reminder that they need more money. Donate more.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    What used to really get under my skin were the pictures of young shapely babes in construction outfits sporting ponytail hair styles and looking yummy

Check out Miss May/June.

This caused some laddish chuckles at the Hall. "Why can't we have a blonde for Miss September" they asked.

NB I gather it is the construction of printing facilities and Bethels that they are reconsidering . K Halls , local translation offices etc are still in demand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit