WoMD ... so where are they?

by Simon 865 Replies latest social current

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Just look at how fast the EU is expanding compared to the US which is stagnant.

Then, I really wonder why Kofi Annan isn't calling for EU intervention in Liberia instead of US intervention? Shouldn't the more powerful EU be taking care of their future members?

But wait, why would anyone call for US Military intervention? Isn't the US Imperialistic and only out to steal natural resources?

Maybe Mr. Annan should pass 12 years of resolutions against the civil war in Liberia and send in Human Rights Inspectors first. Then, let the fabulous EU send in their troops to intervene there. Or, do they refrain because they are Black?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Just curious to know if anyone has read William Guy Carr's book, 'Pawns In The Game?'

Guest 77

• Jayson
    Jayson

Simon if I am wrong I'l owe you money. Ok Economicly it imo would have to drasticly change to work, expansion is not what I mean. I could give details but instead; if you swallow the U.S. someday then when I am wrong (in this reality) then I can look forward to a sweet retirement program and more fishing time. Sounds good to me. If it works and becomes global it could have it's plus's for me. (It would not be all bad) I don't even believe in Social Security here in the US when I retire. There may be something but if it does not change I don't see how.

And money...So many other countries are so colorful. Ours is boring.

• Jayson
    Jayson

double post

• Jayson
    Jayson

Guest 77,

I haven't. BN had no info. What's it about?

Simon,

Tell ya what. I support the war (duh) a lot more that Bush. I believe that the war had to happen. Maybe not in 2003 but it had to happen. There still is no one to talk about to run against him so it's hard for me to just run him down over "feelings." I do wish he would shut up more. (back to the war) If no weapons are found in one year and by weapons I mean a quanity of material or the ability to manufacture such material I'll give you $100.00. I believe that the WMD exist. I'm thinking they will be found closer to election time. I believe that US/UK intel suck and that is the major reason that they have not been found post invasion. I've said so before the 1/30.03 issue. (I'll provide links if required) If proof of their pre-invasion distruction is all that is released I will honor the bet. If Ossama & Saddam are not found or proof of their death I'll give $20.00 bucks a head. Why? I don't know. But at least then it's not just "I think! No I think" when neither of us are in intel. Now there is money involved. I hope it changes the feelings. Now if you are right you get money. And if I am right well I bet this thread dies. Good enough for me. If you are wrong it costs ya nothing. If you are right then you are a little richer. What do you think?

P.S.

DR,

Nice to have you back.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I thought Bush told those Liberian's to keep quiet

• dubla
    dubla
    counter things that are not being claimed.

you mean things like "everyone questioning the war is a communist"?

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    everyone questioning the war is a communist

Truly? Comrade, say it ain't so. If you speak truth, I'll tell the politburo, I swear!

ash

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Jayson, just curious.

Guest 77

• William Penwell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit