What Television Show Was Your All-Time Favorite?

by minimus 92 Replies latest social entertainment

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

The Persuaders!!!

Nina

• wednesday
  • minimus
    minimus

doh!!!! The 3 Stooges!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Magnum P.I. Love that show..................I think we have them all recorded. We both love Tom Selleck, but of course the real star of that show is Hawaii.

and...........John Hillerman

• Azalo
    Azalo

Seinfeld, Simpsons, Sportscenter

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I can only narrow it down to two REAL favorites if I HAD to:

Spenser For Hire, Cagney and Lacey

The rest of the list goes like this;

Ben Casey, MD

Marcus Welby

Taxi

Cheers

SCTV

Wonder Years

Carol Burnette

Goode Neighbors, from England on PBS-THE funniest show!

Dr. Quinn, medicine Woman

X-Files, the older ones

Cosby--anything he does

Quantam Leap--couldn't WAIT for each new week!

PSI Factor

Max Bickford with Richard Dreyfuss

Frasier

CSI

ER

Judging Amy

Miracles--they cancelled it!!!!!

Everybody Loves Raymond

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Yes, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld...simply unbelievable funny! Set ups for comedy with good story lines, characters, intelligent humour!

• minimus
    minimus

On the Comedy Channel, I just saw a skit with 2 cops that had an APB on 2 guys in suits that might be dangerous. Suddenly they see 2 young men, one on the heavier side, the other, average, walking down the street dressed in ties and carrying shoulder bags. The cops immediately jump out of their car and yell to these guys to get down on the ground and put their hands up. Nervously, they obey the officers as the police are screaming at them as to what's in their bags. The bigger cry starts crying while the other one uncontrollably shakes. At that moment, one of the cops checks the bags and meekly says, "They're Jehovah's Witnesses." The other cop says, "Sorry guys." Meanwhile the JW's are still crying and shaking. The 2 cops get in their car while the guys are still facedown, Hi-5 each other and bust out laughing about how they just love doing that to the Witnesses............

• micheal
    micheal

1. Seinfeld 2. Simpons 3.Family Guy 4.Frasier

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i LIVED for the wonder years when i was a kid. i wanted to be winnie cooper SO bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit