What Television Show Was Your All-Time Favorite?

by minimus 92 Replies latest social entertainment

• minimus
    minimus

A couple of my favorites are Taxi and now The Soprano's.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

The Man from Atlantis.

• Gopher
    Gopher

M * A * S * H -- Can't get enough of that comedy-drama.

Frasier -- Wonderfully well-written and acted comedy.

Perry Mason -- I loved the twists and turns of this courtroom drama.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I was a huge fan of the SCTV series. Their Farm Film Report (Where they blow'd up real good) was my favourite. They blew up Brooke Shields, Helen Reddy and the Village People to name a few. I'd have tears streaming down my face when that show was on. Their fake commercials for Max Lax coffee (I nearly died watching that).

I loved old shows from the 60s: Night Gallery, and a 50s-60s show: Twilight Zone.

I enjoyed Maude in the 70s. Loved the Brady Bunch as a kid/early teen.

Live-It-Up (Canadian show).

Loved cartoons, so Bugs Bunny, to me, still cracks me up.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Showtime at the Apollo, where the audience used to boo off amature singers who were trying to find stardom. shame!

Brummie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

As a child my favorite show was Little House On The Prairie. During my teen years through young adulthood, it was Knots Landing, Dallas and Dynasty.

Almost forgot..........Cheers

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked

1. The Simpsons

2. All in the Family

3. Seinfeld

4. Monty Pythons Flying Circus

in that order.

Hoody

• Descender
    Descender

I haven't watched much TV over the past few years, been spending alot of time researching JW history and playing alot of an online game called Everquest, I'm an addict for that game. But I just recently started watching a new show called "Scrubs" that comes on Thursday nights. I have to say it is the funniest show I've seen in years, right there with my other favorite, "Frazier".

• manon
    manon

The Flintstones & Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'd have to say, not necessarily in order: Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Friends, Get Smart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit