What Television Show Was Your All-Time Favorite?

by minimus 92 Replies latest social entertainment

• Shakita
    Shakita

Thanks Blondie. I will be counting the days!

Mrs. Shakita

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Simpsons, hands down. I was also fond of Voltron, Perfect Strangers, and a new favorite, That's 70's show.

ash

• Francois
    Francois

Hmmmmm. Telling on myself here. In no order:

The Honeymooners
    Star Trek
    Mission Ridiculous Impossible
    Friends
    Hill Street Blues
    Nova

francois

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ashi you reminded me by posting...I love Spongebob Squarepants!!!! What a great show! :) ~Aztec

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This is definitely my favorite show

• minimus
    minimus

tres happy, i HATED that show...........You know what show I never got into? Seinfeld. Although I think it's funny, I don't see what's soo funny about it. Letterman is the same to me. For funny, I like Fraser and some of Chris Rock's bawdy material. Or on TAXI, watching Reverend Jim ask "What does a y e l l o w l i g h t m e e e a n??????????" and the answer is "Slow down." And then Jim repeats this again! Only s l o w e r .......Too funny.

• undercover
    undercover

So many good ones and so many bad ones, LOL. Definately the Simpsons is an all time fav. I liked the first 3-4 seasons of MASH and after that it got too preachy. I loved WKRP in Cincinati back in the day. I have rediscovered Gilligans Island. Mr Howell is a hoot and Mary Ann is still sooo hot. Sopranos and Six Feet Under are fav dramas. Back in my youth I was hooked on Miami Vice. The old SNL show was great and as a kid I stayed up late to watch Monty Python's Flying Circus. The original Star Trek was a fav as a kid though I never got into the newer versions. I have started watching Sanford and Son reruns on TVLand. What a great show. I forgot how funny Redd Foxx was.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Minimus - I know people laugh at that show. But it was my childhood, every Friday at 7:00 pm I watched that show faithfully. Loved the show, look at it now with fondness, although most of the reunion shows are really stupid and the new people playing the original characters are silly (except the cast of the Brady Bunch Movie - now that was a hilarious movie - imho).

I also loved Leave it to Beaver. When I am watching the reruns on TV Land, I sometimes just crack up out loud. I mean the first few years of Beaver, when he got to be a teenager it wasn't that funny anymore (plus Jerry Mathers was such a bad actor - lol).

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    ...I love Spongebob Squarepants

Ah, yes....that little square is a hilarious Sponge. Great show.

ash

• Ed
    Ed

The Goodies - this British comedy series reached a level of silliness and surrealism that has never quite been matched.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit