Child Discipline, new article to address Jackson's Royal Commission testimony

by jwfacts 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Is it presumptuous of Jehovah's Witnesses to point out that they alone have God's backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God's backing in spite of the Egyptians' belief, or when the first-century Christians claimed to have God's backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists." Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16

Now, there's an eye-roller...

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I would like to do an article on Jackson's comments about the GB. Alternatively, it may be about the misinformation spread throughout the JC. I am looking forward to the recommendations that the RC provide. They felt that of the groups involved in the hearing, Watchtower was the organization with the most flawed child abuse policies, and their recommendations should contain so excellent information to publish.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I didn't think jwfacts.com could be made any better.

This article did just that!

Great job.

• Simon
    Simon

:thumbsup: Paul !

... for all you do.

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea

Paul,

Do you have any idea approximately when the RC will publish their recommendations?

• Splash
    Splash

@jwfacts

There's a misworded sentence in the article you might want to correct, near the top.

It is clear from these passages that corporal punishment is specifically described, such as the from the statement that if strike with the rod, “he will not die.”

You get a 'G' for this and we'll move you onto the next point in the book for next time.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for all the comments.

Good catch Splash, I have updated the rogue sentence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit