Why the change?

by Fadeaway1962 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Does that mean that jw's don't get to have a "memorial season" this year? lol

just saying!

• mann377
    mann377

It will be interesting to see the count of the remnant this time around. Who's counting anyway?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The memorial isnt canceled. Having it in a big meeting is improbable this year. In nazi Germany they couldnt rent a school to start with.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Whatever happened to, "Do not forsake gathering yourselves together...........EVEN MORE SO as the end draws [so very, very] near".

Joe Hoover is NOT going to be happy with his "slave".

• rebel8
    rebel8

It was so much easier for dubs during the HIV crisis. They could maintain a delusion of personal safety by "living a moral life". They were actually happy about it because they were able to twist facts to validate their superiority complexes. And there was no reason to isolate because people who had the virus were "bad people".

Now there would seem to be less of a way to blame Satan/morals.

Meanwhile, decades of going to the kh sick because it was a mandate now goes out the window.

• Ding
    Ding

The might as well put it online.

Almost no one partakes anyway.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Govs. like Germany have shut down all religious meetings. Things can get crazy fast and there will be a back lash against any group that bucks the procedures. You could see burnt down halls ect if they keep bucking the trend.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The[y] might as well put it online. Almost no one partakes anyway.

Ding ...

From a friend at Bethel, they have created two emogies; one for the bread and one for the wine. To make it more efficient, there is a "Both" option so that you can do the bread and wine without having to navigate to different places.

This will be a loving provision.

Rub a Dub

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Here in my area i hear they are planning for the memorial to be held at the different service centers, that way they are under 20 at each place. All I know is if I was one of their neighbors during this time I would be very suspicious with 20 well dressed people going to their house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit