My daughter ( JW) called me today!!!!!!!

by mouthy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((((((((Grace))))))))))))

I am so happy for you and for your daughter. I am sure that she feels as good about the conversation as you do. What a day, eh?

Love,

Robyn

• avengers
    avengers

I'm real happy for you. At least you're making progress. Wish I could say the same.

Andy

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((Mouthy))))))))

I'm happy for you. I hope your daughter is beginning to realise how important family is.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Mouthy, that's great news!

I laughed near the end about the card etc. (birthday gift ) - leave it to our internet gran. You make me laugh, but in a sweet way.

Glad to hear she called, and I hope she'll warm up to you.

Who knows what is around the corner, but something tells me, she's missing you more you can possibly imagine.

I should give you a call. Think it's time to give my internet granny some attention.

Talk to you soon.

Love, Rayzorblade

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Great news Grace , I am so happy for you. You are a credit and example to us all.

Your post had me thinking, "What would I have done if my Mother had ever ben d/f". I cannot imagine it hapening and she is dead now, but how would I have treated her?

I cannot believe would have ignored her. She was my Mum. Perhaps kept a token distance but still kept in touch , I am sure, so as to be there for her - just my thoughts

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Mouthy, I wish you were nearer and I would give you a BIG HUG((((((((((((((((Mouthy)))))))))))))))

I am glad that your daughter called, and bridges have been crossed, doors have been opened, and hopefully will remain open.

I am in position as that my mam has taken it upon herself not to talk to me, I know that eventually she will call, but she has been writing letters, but very sarcastic and hurtful, but she will get over it I am sure... it is strange not talking to her, but I have to leave the ball in her court, and when we do talk (when?) we will have to agree not to talk religion!!

But know that I am happy for you..

Your friends here in London

Cath (Mrs Nightwarrior)

• mouthy
    mouthy

teejay-Thanks for your answer-happy to hear I am one of your favorites( swelled head

Manon- I hope so too

Jesika-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))

nowisee-Yes I hope I get repeats too-but I am still remembering what was said

gold_morning-I am so sorry to hear your story-but your God shined through when you told them you loved them

onacruise -Glad you know Mums dont goof after 60> HMM cough! cough!( except this one does)

Double Edge-Yeah what a birthday gift eh?

Bikerchic Thanks maybe it will here is hoping.

Xena-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))awesome for me

Robdar- I hope she enjoyed it also she sounded like she did ,she laughed at some of the thungs I said

Avengers - Hope your day will come soon.

Prisca-I hope so too

Razorblade ((((hug)))love Ya!

Blues brother So happy you never had to make the discission.

Nightwarrior -((((hug))) I guess your way is the best way..

.Now I have a question to you How do I stop my answers from going TWO lines apart insted of one- I have tried everything ,I either have to just keep on typing -to not waste space or if I press to go to the next line -it goes down two DAH!!! It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks((((hugs to all)

• Maverick
    Maverick

Glad to hear you got to share some thoughts with your daughter. I wish you peace and continued communication with the ones you love. Maverick

• JH
    JH
    Thank You I will accept it as my birthday gift ( which is next month)

I wish you a very nice Happy Birthday next month Mouthy

• Swan
    Swan

That's such good news to hear Grace.

I'm so happy for you!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit