Rude and Disrespectful Replies

by Guest 77 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

DJ, no need to be sorry. Yes, you got my drift. I come across people of all temperments and I have to adjust accordingly. Dealing with these people is like stepping on the gas pedal. You need to know when to press the pedal and when to back off. A few people need a slap on the head while others just need to have a listening ear. Yes, people are totally different when you confront them face to face.

minimus, my experience in confronting issues face to face with people have been positive. I'm also a business man, at times I have taken people to small claims court but it never reached that stage because money issues were solved before then.

Confronting people face to face came when I was a teenager and I haven't changed since. My mom, school principal and school buddies knew where I stood on issues. When anyone bullied or became abusive to me, it was a no no. We are not to be treated like animals. I have sacrificed my time and energies to help people who have been abused. When I read the post about suicide I know what these people were going through because I was there.

It boils down to personal respect. If we don't respect ourselves we will not respect others. "For the one that does not PRACTICE mercy will have his judgment without mercy".

Guest 77

• riz
    riz

lol ring! i just wanna squeeze your cute purple cheeks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit