Rude and Disrespectful Replies

by Guest 77 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Riz, someone was asking about you the other day. How's the weather in Mass?

Guest 77

• riz
    riz

ok valis- the gloves are coming off!

you four-door car owning, two-for-one suit buying, tract folding, service hour fudging, bible story book at bedtime reading, g-rated movie watching, no holiday celebrating, bread and wine passing, no break in field service taking Missionary

May all of your householders be at home!

• DJ
    DJ

Valis,

LOL* I agree with you about brutal honesty. It is necessary at times. I just think that it can be done without being a jerk... If this thread started because of something said during the whole war argument threads.....well the shut me up. I am not anti-war. I purposely stayed away from the majority of those threads because I know that many xjw's retain their belief that war is always wrong. I was always anti-war as well, until I read in Romans 13 where it teaches the contrary. The dubs didn't even get that right. I still maintain my opinion that it is easier to type out obscenties and insensitive argumentation rather than trying to control your temper and write in a manner in which someone may actually be able to get something out of, without putting them on a 'personal' defensive.(like my run on sentence?) I am the first to lose my cool....I have a Sicilian and Irish heritage. It takes self-control and thoughtfulness to control myself. I also grew up in a critical household. We hated everyone, no one was as good as us. We were also the best looking, of course. The watchtower teachings furthered that mentality in us. I personally have come to see that there is ALWAYS a better way to get a point across. You can be brutally honest without demeaning others. I need to point out that I have no clue as to what, if any specific problem the poster (Guest 77?) was referring to. I just took it as a basic complaint about the everyday run of the mill big mouths who pleasure us with their presence. You know, the one's who must have skipped kindergarten manner's week. Take care. dj

• riz
    riz

hey Guest 77

I think you have me confused with someone else. I live on the West Coast. Maybe you meant Ros?

• Valis
    Valis

eh riz...this is getting ugly..

eh, how's the janitorial work going you ministerial servant, circuit overseer wannabe, Kingdom Ministry swallowing, annointed one?!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

A thick skin is a valuable commodity on these boards, a thick head is not. Sometimes the two combine in one poster and then the sun rises on Hell.

HS

• Valis
    Valis

DJ, agreed...Awake reader!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• riz
    riz

damn valis,

Pioneer School has really hardened you. I heard you were appointed as a Gilead Instructor. Does this mean now you get to ring the bell when people who are giving a talk in the Theocratic Ministry School go over 5 minutes?

• Valis
    Valis

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...goddamit sit down you brother ,or sister ,or faithfull and discrete slave ,or Writing Department troll, or whatever you are...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Ring Your Bell" class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Valis and riz-

Why are you two making fun of God's earthly organization? It's not at all funny. Sarcasm is a sin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit